Thread: Is Nokia Lumia 800 better than Nokia 710

Is Nokia Lumia 800 better than Nokia 710

I am using nokia phone and it is nice to have it. It would be better if it is possible for you to make the difference between Nokia’s current phones, and the latest Windows phones. And also I'd like Nokia to make available an existing list of the features of an N8 with the current Windows phone facility. In addition, if I am able to see similar record of the major add-ons that are presented. Like Nokia Maps, multi-tasking, Multi-touch etc. I also wanted to know whether it is available on both platforms, or will it be out for Windows release in future.

Re: Is Nokia Lumia 800 better than Nokia 710

It is possible for an individual to find all the information on the nokia sites, because the Lumia 800 is marked over the starting page of each main Nokia website. It must be possible that several information may not be available whole right now, given that a number of device particulars were reserved disclosed until the last instant of the launch. so i would like to suggest you to visit some of the nokia’s websites to have some help.

If suppose you are not seeming to be interested in surfing other sites, here I am able to provide you some solution about it. Here I will be providing you with the features of nokia lumia windows phone as 3.7” AMOLED display with a picture perfect design making everything clear and easy. Attach favorite apps to the Start screen. Get live updates along with Get updates from every part of the place in single place. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn updates included in your home screen. Chatting and making SMS works together. Allows you to see all your most recent emails at a quick look. Very fast
    Bing with Internet Explorer 9, HTML5. Wi-Fi. Video playback is also quick. You are able to see web pages faster as they're intended to be seen. Capture faster, improved photos, and HD video. Snap as well as shoot vast moments everywhere you discover them. The camera features 8 MP and the 28 mm wide angle lens means you’ll get additional in the image. You can share it with the world in seconds and whenever you want. Work anywhere with this Smartphone. Usage of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with are the additional woks that can be done. Discover with location-and destination based apps information. Locate new spaces, things to perform, and improved ways to obtain them. Usage of turn by turn Drive navigation to come across your way with no trouble and with ease. Finally I can say it's a pleasure to make use of.

The easy way to find all the information about the nokia’s N8 features without scrolling on to other pages and wasting time is that we will be glad to help you in this topic. so below are some of common features of the nokia’s N8 features.The use of digital camera is not of use if you earn this one. The conclusion of Carl Zeiss autofocus lens brings each aspect to time, starting from close-ups to scenery shots. The 12 MP sensor with Xenon flash, the look of your appears to be better than ever in all situation. The internet fans or addicts now will be always up to date. Latest emails, the most recent Facebook and Twitter feeds, news headlines –at a glance. Just attach shortcuts to the three customizable home screens to access additional of your preferred apps with single tap.Apps like Facebook and Twitter and apps for business, maps and more are preloaded. You will find Nokia apps at the Nokia store apps for everything, from tour to messaging to the most recent games – with additional and further additional each day. With Ovi you always know exactly what’s happening around you.
    Able to watch TV lively. On-demand net TV gives you immediate right to use to CNN, BBC, National Geographic and much more channels from side to side fast 3G or Wi-Fi link. Insert your favorites to the residence screen and get regular updates With Nokia Music it is easy to browse and buy millions of songs – from the latest releases to older classics. Manage your tracks to watch what’s playing right from the home screen with one touch of the music app. So here was the brief history of the features as you mentioned