Thread: What do you think about Asus PadFone hybrid tablet

What do you think about Asus PadFone hybrid tablet

I am having has planned some kind of better co-ordination between the table and smartphone. I found the price a bit expensive, but here I am free from a problem of searching a proper smartphone. Is anyone purchased this yet and using it. If yes then how do you find this device.

Re: What do you think about Asus PadFone hybrid table

The Padfone is yet can be called as first type of smartphone which comes with the possibility of a quasi larger screen. If so then it will automatically run at a proper pad, and since then the pads each adapted for apps. Because basically it's not a pad, but a smartphone.

ASUS Padfone looks a kind of very original device. It has both a phone and tablet. This surely increase the cost, but reduces the inconvenience of carrying a smartphone separately. This is a kind of next-generation smartphone with a tablet. You must go through the system specs in detail to get more info on the same. The tablet has around 10 inch screen with a dual core cpu. This can be Nvidia Tegra 2 cpu which is also available in ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. Choosing a proper tablet is really bit difficult today due to number of models released. Some are cheaper with similar specifications while some differs in prices and features. You can go for some kind of buying guide which can provide you a better detail on the same. The phone plus smarthpone consist of common hdmi port which helps to connect the phone with tablet. About the battery life there is no much info on the same. The tablet is equipped with most latest android operating system. The Ice Cream Sandwich. The os is has many new features and better support. Both devices has common interface which makes it easy to use and configure.

It depends too heavily on the usage behavior of a individual. It is easy for me to surf on the tablet screen and also on the cell phone conveniently. But if someone only wants the phone not the tablet then the choice here becomes complicated.

The Android phone in this has 4 inches screen and the tablet has 10.1-inch tablet with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The battery in the tablet can be used to recharge via phone. The phone and tablet have access to all system memory. 3G connectivity is only on the phone, so there will be hosted SIM card. The tablet has a front camera, like the phone, but the main camera is shared by both.

I find the concept great and I also believe that in future this might be available for laptops or tablets and even for the home PC. The one thing which I found a bit weird is the placement of smartphone on the backside of tablet. Why I want to plug the phone back into the tablet. This feature looks useless. It would be cool to stream something via Bluetooth on tablet from phone kept in that panel.In all cases the concept of security can be much more if I can use both screens at once. Talking about the app support, we already knows that Android operating system has millions of app support. You can choose the most right one and use it. It could surely be beneficial while traveling, but you will not keep the phone back in the pocket and wait for ring and remove back. This is weird. It looks more kind of packaging material. You can do one thing. When the phone rings connect headset and listen your calls from it. It's a matter of seconds to turn the tablet to open the lid and take out the mobile phone.

Asus might be trying to provide a common interface gadget which can fullfill the needs of a tablet plus a smartphone. But in my view it is not really easy to handle both. I might gift the smartphone to someone.

Android has given birth to many tablet pc. This is a concept by Asus for the consumers. The tablet has a dock type thing which supports the smartphone. You can manage your phone from the tablet also. I had noticed that many users ask question for proper tethering of tables with smartphones. This problem is removed here, by providing a pre-configured common interface device which works smooth in collaboration with each other. You can surf web, pick calls, or even view media files from your phone. It is a hybrid tablet device with many new features and support. In case you just need a single device with not so many features and additional smartphone then you can go for ample of models.