Thread: What is Ivy Bridge integrated graphics in Tablet PC?

What is Ivy Bridge integrated graphics in Tablet PC?

Hello friends, It has been said that Intel, the ivy bridge should see a 60% increase in total integrated graphics compared to today's processors Sandy Bridge? So what does this mean is that ultimately means that in the future we will see ultra-portable tablet that can handle CAD and games, or is this not still going to be seen in integrated graphics for a few years? Please tell me your opinion about it. Thank you.

Re: What is Ivy Bridge integrated graphics in Tablet PC?

The HD 3000 GPU is not accurately sluggish compared to previous versions so if that 60% is to be supposed then that will lead to a better platform for games. If every PC graphics was only logical, then PC gaming could even increase

Yeah I hope that in my experience, the HD 3000 has not always been pretty good for a large CAD work, I hope this will be solved with Ivy Bridge, what do you think?

A couple of links about Cad have been published in the main section of slate Samsung 7. I've never actually used the HD 3000 for an extended period of time, so all you have to go on are comments: But that will change soon. So you have to wait for the change to take and also you will be seeing in the new latest Tablet PC, so you better wait for it.

Biggest problem I can see with Intel integrated graphics is the lack of driver development. Their drivers are really engineering. The HD 3000, while a quantum leap in HD 500 graphics encountered in 3D applications to be able to handle. Hopefully with the decision to delay Ivy Bridge from Q1 to Q2 (probably in April mobile CPU) leaves more time for driver development. While AMD is still struggling to keep up with Intel CPUs, which has a significant advantage in the next GPU fusion in their units. It is unfortunate that AMD has not been paying enough attention to the tablets as a platform for APU units.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    A couple of links about Cad have been published in the main section of slate Samsung 7. I've never actually used the HD 3000 for an extended period of time, so all you have to go on are comments: But that will change soon. So you have to wait for the change to take and also you will be seeing in the new latest Tablet PC, so you better wait for it.
    Since it is very likely that you will not be "standing around" to do CAD work, you improved look for in an peripheral GPU DIY set. You will have the Express Card slot on your Tablet PC.

The problem with the driver is in fact what I also advise to consider when you want to utilize CAD software. Whereas integrated graphics horsepower contain had for many things, even in the past, drivers often prevented them from being useful. I remember how bad my X3100 was not until some driver updates had taken place. Now, go and ask people what they think Oak Trail of the GMA-HD capabilities, if you want to do CAD, keep your hopes up that there is no reason not to. The approach is very likely that the consumption of media, which is high definition movies, graphic effects of the operating system and games.