Thread: Do newer version of skype with honeycomb supports video call in sony tablet s ?

Do newer version of skype with honeycomb supports video call in sony tablet s ?

– I have recently purchased sony tablet s tablet and wanted to install almost all the necessary application in it. While I was doing the same and when I was about to install skype I was quite unaware as whether the newer version with the honeycomb OS will support video calling or not. Because I have heard that there are several problems with the newer version, is it true? Do I install the latest version or simply run the older one? Any suggestion would be esteemed.

Re: Do newer version of skype with honeycomb supports video call in sony tablet s ?

I am not sure about the newer version but still I would say you should try to install it in the device, as it will not harm anything in your device rather than asking such questions. If the application will not support video calling then you can install the version which actually supports this video calling feature. Quite simple dude.

Re: Do newer version of skype with honeycomb supports video call in sony tablet s ?

Yeah it works for me as you should also try the same rather than the older one.

I have install the version mentioned above but I am not getting the feature which is quite expected. Do I prefer any other version, that’s the only way left? And another thing that I am not getting is like how other peoples are getting this service with that version as well, as I have searched a lot but still didn’t found any such option for video calling. By the way it might be possible that I am not sure whether I am using latest version or not but still can you please give me some downloading Links so that I can download it.

Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

Exactly, I was also thinking about the same but latterly I came to know that there is a option from where we need to enable it. And that’s option will be available under the settings itself. But still with this newer version camera sucks really! in fact previous version was far much better with this concern.

the newer version for tablets is 2.5 and you can download it from the official website itself.

If you are not getting the same from there then you can have another as well, as your device comprises android operating system you can download it from the android market itself, that’s from here.