Thread: Does Flashing facilities available on HTC like Samsung Odin

Does Flashing facilities available on HTC like Samsung Odin

I am going to be buying my first HTC device when the amaze 4g comes out. I was presently wondering if any person knows about if HTC has a flashing service similar to Samsungs Odin. Odin has saved my hit on more than one circumstance with my Samsung Vibrant and it is extremely nice to be capable to return to store firmware so simply. I appreciated the Samsung Vibrant after put CM7 on it except I'm going with the HTC rather than the Samsung Galaxy S2 because I wish for a device that feels similar to quality in my hand.

Re: Does Flashing facilities available on HTC like Samsung Odin

Samsung phone are easier, through a lot. Nothing is actually hard though on one occasion your finally build it out. Make your gold cards (after finding an sdcard you don't care about), temp root a few times There is not one for the present shipped ROM but there is a zip file that you can put on your SD card and flash through boot

I'm not disappearing to compare it to the iPhone because they are very dissimilar nature, all I contain to say is that Android's group of people support is exceptional, it's the reason I got the HTC G1 and so far I'm stoke with the method things are going.

Toward my understanding, the Flash on Hero is Flash 9 by means of Action Script 2 support, no AS3; codec wise, SH263 is accessible, but On2VP6 and H.264 is a subject mark. In this case, if I choose YouTube HQ mode, I cannot observe it since Hero directly, right? In addition, how concerning the resolution and bit-rate limit of Flash on Hero? Can it present smoothly with 1Mbps bit-rate in VGA resolution?

I presently bought an HTC Hero commencing from Sprint, love the handset. When I go to the Adobe homepage on the handset I receive a message so as to I require Flash installed. I'm also running into a difficulty with flash movies. Since you’re saying that Flash light is flash into memory is there a technique to re-flash it maybe?

I have the Motorola droid. When I use to appear for flash stuff, it use to say it will be available now when I undertake to load flash it just sez, flash is not available for your operating system. Did you guys offer up on it? Or is it still on that manner?