Thread: Dell latitude xt and Windows 8

Dell latitude xt and Windows 8

I read yesterday one article and in that article the writer is mention that the windows 8 are being present on the Dell latitude xt tablet pc. Can anybody see the review of these windows 8 onto this Dell latitude xt tablet? Then please help me to understand the result of the windows 8 on this tablet. Thanks for any information related to this issue.

Re: Dell latitude xt and Windows 8

Dell finally broke into the Tablet PC market with the release of the Latitude XT. Booting up into Windows 7 is extremely fast, probably due to a combination of Windows 7 and the SSD drive. But the newest windows 8 can be work well on this tablet pc but the problem is that it took lot of time to finish the installation task and also the application of these windows 8has not been attractive.

I think in this case you need to first check the kinds of application previously present on your tablet pc. This is necessary to take the backup of all the application and then install the new OS onto it. I do the same task and now the windows 8 work well on this system. In this system there is nothing problem arriving with this installation but the application later on of this windows 8 has been make some compatibility type of problem.

The windows 8 available are the demo version and we can’t say that this is the software that always works well without giving any kind of problem. You can check the number of application of this windows 8 on your tablet pc but there is necessary to perform the proper windows 8 installation task on it.