Thread: Sony Tablet S with Android 4.0

Sony Tablet S with Android 4.0

I am having this question to all of you that, is there anyone have the official information that if the tablet s will get an update to android 4?? I am asking you this because I have read on one web page that are saying that this will happen but still I am thinking that but an official statement would be better. So please reply me back, if anyone of you has the information about that.

Re: Sony Tablet S with Android 4.0

Here for that cause I think that this will take some time. I am telling this all because i think that Sony will need time to customize Android 4.0 for the S's features. And recently I have get the information that Sony is going to get the new NVIDIA Tegra 3 update for this tablet. So I don’t think that Sony wouldn't be better off spending their time getting a Tegra3 S out with 4.0 on it. But here I am not sure about this because I am not having the official information about this. If you are trying to get some information about this then try to visit on the Sony’s official site, they will really have information about this update.

In your cause, I will say that the game we play buying these devices. And also I am sure here that Sony tablet S will really get this Android 4.0 update because Sony wants to bolster sales of their first official android tablet on the market. And this information I have got from the Sony’s official site. I am not sure about that but hope that they will release this update for this new tablet.

In this cause if I keep in mind properly, then I can say that Google said that android 4.0 was a bond of Honeycomb for the tablet only. And the versions previous to Honeycomb. I think android 4.0 is same to iOS in that both tablet and phone can run the same apps. So most likely android 4.0 Will be coming to most devices so all their apps can run on all ICS devices

Yes, you are telling here right, that this would be in everyone's benefit to provide the update for the Android 4.0 on every device. And also I am thinking that they will really release this very soon. And they will also release this for the dual-core phones and tablets because it's up to the manufacturers to add in ICS into their proprietary OS add-ons. And also I am sure that they will release this update because Sony is listening to its consumer base. And also I think that this is the real way of merging phone and tablet OS's. and after doing this I can say that It looks pretty much like honeycomb with some graphical tweaks and usability upgrading.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about that. I am very happy now after knowing that they will release this update to the Sony tablet S. let’s wait for this.

But here I thinking that Sony tablet s will not get an update to android 4.0 this is because it have the new Android 3.0(Honeycomb) OS version. I am not telling that this will never give this update but this will take time for the latest Android 4.0 update. For this update, I think that the users will need to have some patience about this.