Thread: BlackBerry Curve 9360 for sale on eBay

BlackBerry Curve 9360 for sale on eBay

I want to buy new BlackBerry Curve 9360 smartphone and the reason behind that is I need phone that provide so many advanced features such as online application, gaming and many entertaining services. Hence I think this mobile phone is good for me. I want the latest and greatest, but I don't need it enough to spend my money on something this suspicious. Yesterday, I listen that this mobile phone is being now available on eBay. Can anybody help me to understand this issue? Any help to fix this issue will be appreciates.

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9360 for sale on eBay

The new BlackBerry Curve 9360 keeps all the styling of the Curve line people know. The BlackBerry Curve 9360 comes in eBay site and you can easily do the purchasing task on your system. They usually get sold behind the prospect but once they come on eBay you identify there are quite a few mulling around. Hence my opinion is to be doing the purchasing task onto such ebay. I hope that it will be fix your complicated type of problem.

eBay.in is India's most popular online shopping mall providing free online auctions for products like mobiles/cell phones. Official eBay Indian website provide the online transaction facility without taking to much extra charges. I also buy my blackberry phone onto this shop. I think this is the best way to buy any product and there are no problems happen with it. you can use credit card as well as online banking facility to do this task.

Yes, this ebay is the most useful site to buy any product and if you buy this blackberry curve 9360 smartphone on this ebay site then you can also got some interesting gift with this mobile phone. There is so much exciting gift present in this Diwali. Hence go to online ebay site and buy your product. I am sure you want receive any kind of problem with this transactions.

I got one from this guy. Phone works fine, no problems. I use my credit card at the time of transaction and the process works in few seconds. Also one of the major things here is that I got five gram silver coin with this mobile phone. This is come with the Diwali gift offer. Hence you can also buy this mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I got one from this guy. Phone works fine, no problems. I use my credit card at the time of transaction and the process works in few seconds. Also one of the major things here is that I got five gram silver coin with this mobile phone. This is come with the Diwali gift offer. Hence you can also buy this mobile phone.
    Can you please mention the price of this mobile phone by this ebay site and also please mention the same mobile phone price in other sites. I am waiting your valuable reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Eta!! View Post
    Can you please mention the price of this mobile phone by this ebay site and also please mention the same mobile phone price in other sites. I am waiting your valuable reply.
    The price is just Rs. 21,990.00 and the specification of this mobile phone is being so advanced. Before purchasing this mobile phone I check its compatibility with BESX and also the price of this mobile phone on other online shopping sites. The price of this mobile phone is quite low as compared with other sites. Hence I think this is the best opportunity to buy Blackberry curve 9360 mobile phone.

A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging Blackberry curve 9360 mobile phone can be available onto this ebay site. There is also home delivery facility also available on this site. What’s interesting about this pre-release device for sale is that it comes in original packaging. For more information you need to logon to that ebay site and check the mobile phone and its related query.

Again a great phone by Blackberry. BB Curve 9360 is one of the latest budget android phone by Blackberry which is loaded with best technologies with an impressive price. It is available @ Rs. 17,490/- after Rs. 1,500/- discount

Quote Originally Posted by snady4singh View Post
    Again a great phone by Blackberry. BB Curve 9360 is one of the latest budget android phone by Blackberry which is loaded with best technologies with an impressive price. It is available @ Rs. 17,490/- after Rs. 1,500/- discount
    Blackberry mobile phones now a days are not in trends as compared with iphone and samsung android phones. Due to the heavy bbm cost, people have started to shift on android mobile phones, even iphone is getting some competition if compared. This is due to latest innovations and features adapated in android phone and I think if Blackberry doesnt come up with some new technology for their phone then there will be no one purchasing it.