Thread: How to Calibrate the Pen on Fujitsu Q550 Tablet?

How to Calibrate the Pen on Fujitsu Q550 Tablet?

I have an unusual: Sometimes when I utilize the digitizer, it is not identified by the screen for some time, and after that it appears to work again. (So provided that I draw an extended line, there could be holes). Some zones of the screen are more moved than others. This makes handwriting recognition totally unusable. It appears to assist provided that I recalibrate the screen. Then again, I need to erase the calibration information first and after that experience the "long" calibration schedule (16 indicates in place of 4). When that, it regularly works, but when the following reboot, the calibration appears to be neglected again. Does anybody have a comparative situation? Would it be able to be that the calibration information is lost somehow following switching the device again on?

Re: How to Calibrate the Pen on Fujitsu Q550 Tablet?

To begin with, check to verify your N-trig system is situated to 'Auto' mode so touching the screen tries not to interfere with your inking. In Auto mode touch is incapacitated until you tap the screen twice with your finger to put it in touch mode. In 'Dual' mode, any touch on the screen will interrupt on inking.

In the event that you are in fact in Auto mode (Dual mode is not the issue) and there is still an inking issue attempt this following; unscrew the electric storage device top from the back of the pen, pull the electric storage device out, hold up 30 seconds, then reassemble and attempt the inking again. Since it works accurately then you could have this issue.

I have encountered something comparative but particularly sporadic. A large portion of the time all works well. Occasionally a spot on the screen cannot be inked on. Inking works perfect else, but that same spot, attempting to reink over, no craps. I have observed that depending on if I lift the pen afar and guarantee I am not touching the screen in another location it will give me a chance to ink on that spot again. I am in computerized mode, never even utilized double mode. The top on the pen appears absolutely secure, but will attempt that out simultaneously following time it happens, but prefer I express, just moving the pen at a distance from the screen and back intention the issue.

I did some more testing now. Initially, it was in "Dual" mode, but switching to "Auto" didn't serve a useful purpose. Second, I attempted taking out the battery, and that totally did it. Now I'm really confounded by this

• -I had attempted that before without success (OK, possibly I didn't leave the electric storage device outside for extended enough)
    • -I could probably feel the immunity of the spring when I screw on the top, so it doesn't appear like its not tight enough
    • -I had the impression that some parts of the screen (particularly the top quarter in view mode) were more moved than the different ones.

The Void, I attempted it, but it didn't help; so I guess I have a different situation. But also a different thing I observed: If I move the pen more slowly, the gaps in the lines come to be smaller. So it appears its not regarding the region of the screen, but the touch is not enrolled for some time. I in addition have a update theory regarding the situation being identified with framework stack-i.e. the touch is not discovered for the reason that the processor is too occupied doing different stuff. I'll look more into that in the following days.

I could probably feel the immunity of the spring when I screw on the top, so it doesn't appear like its not tight enough. Ivan: Dan and I have a small better see on this exact issue. I concur that under some conditions, unscrewing and re-screwing the battery cap could have a helpful impact, but I don't think its regarding the top being tight precisely.

My understanding is that the situation stems from the screw strings being incidentally covered to some degree with anodizing around the same time as the production technique. The anodizing layer (which is what gives the Digital Pencil figure its color) is not conductive and so the electric cell circuit might be hindered being as how the screw strings don't scope one another. Obviously, there's likewise the issue of aluminum oxide (in addition non-conductive) that can advance as time marches onward, and in this viewpoint, Dan's elucidation stands up much preferable. Yet my perceiving is that the anodizing over-flash is the root issue.

I am not positive depending on if you know the SP mark, its called Benks. I utilized the same sort of SP from the same mark on HTC Flyer, which additionally uses the N-trek Duo-sense digitizer and it worked actually fine. The focus is the situation is tireless without the SP, simply a tiny bit less severe.

I am pretty certain some of the Q550 have flawed N-trig digitizer instituted. I am in common joyful with the Q, but I found Fujitsu's value control particularly frustrating, broken segment, uneven screen crevice and tidy under screen(after 3 days of mode), my unit has all of them, is it I am the lucky one, or the "made in Japan" not trust worthy any more.

You are unquestionably right, and that would be what I am attempting to do. just situation is that I am from China and I transported in this unit from the US, been reaching the nearby Fujitsu utility focus, but for whatever explanation, they can't identify my unit's serial number in their worldwide warranty database, CAUTION, Q550 possessors who adventures globally.