Thread: Beautiful touch-friendly desktop of Tabletpc preview

Beautiful touch-friendly desktop of Tabletpc preview

Does anyone else feels like that After a lot of web hunt, I thought it was cool BumpTop that I ever saw . It is, if it gets old after a while touch and all that The really overwhelming and perfect touch to use desktop is a combination of a desktop mod + to the skin. Rainmaker (x64/x86) Omnimo skin is an absolute necessity if you are trying to use your Tablet PC in slate mode most of the time. It is very beautiful and functional highly recommend it. So please share your experience with us I would like to know about this Thanks

Re: Beautiful touch-friendly desktop of Tabletpc preview

Really I never saw anything this like I am glad that you did open up the threads it’s just t was enjoyable trying to discover which desktop enhancement worked best to try and maximize my use effortlessness of use in slate mode.

The best of this desk is also that tracks changes desktop if you switch to slate mode! Automatically detects Therefore, with this particular style, I set to change some tiles and panels around when I'm in slate mode and switch back when I'm writing again. And if I have that I am multi-control, in which case you have several tiles extends and only on the second monitor. You get the idea.

I agree that photos of my desk in the Board and normal horizontal mode laptop with Omnimo 2 with Rainmeter skin I'm in a Lenovo X201T , so I tried various configurations of the panels and tiles to maximize efficiency on the small screen 12 " for tablet use. Note: It is small for tablets, but many users Omnimo and Rainmeter and the screens are bigger and wider so that tile can be used beyond Rainmaker, Rainlendar Pro I installed for the events and tasks section to keep my calendars synchronized in these screenshots. The taskbar is hidden, and above all use the Windows key panel to access it if necessary. Switcher I installed and programmed for a film, so you can easily switch between windows, while in tablet mode. There mouse over the features of Rainmeter. Therefore, the hidden blade and photos My Documents and Etc. tile hides links with Office OneNote, Word, etc programmable auto-hiding applications shortcuts to a maximum of 10 icons, so the mine hidden under Bluebeam, Photoshop, etc.

I like it a lot this is the awesome . One of the stuff people say regarding my tm2 is "just an iPad with a keyboard, minus the nice friendly touch-OS"
    • removed the study related things
    • go to play with this software
    • Is happy

You be able to locate plenty of variants in skins for Rainmeter on deviantart and modify.org some are really cool.

Very certainly glad you're playing with it! Do not forget to add all the extras I mentioned in second place to make the most of all mods available Also, keep an eye out for Omnimo 3, which is rumored to be released soon with even more features true - but if you find one that is as touch-friendly, please post! I've been looking for a unique desktop design as Omnimo for a while, but it seems the only thing that seems more optimally designed for touch. We hope to hear more ideas!

EVEN ME and test this combination in the tm2. BumpTop tired after the first day - problem black screen when turned on.

Could you give some detailed advice for integrating Rainlendar Pro? i Use the calendar to sync with Google. Now I have set to click though skin so you can access it.

So is the controller and the mouseover?

Also in portrait modes that appear to fill only the top, not using the entire screen.

Fantastic I'm glad I have a job! He was about to post again about more specific instructions on the message forum RainRez (View topic - RainRez), but was ahead of me have the option of naming the orientation + screen size and also establish what the background / etc. you are using, so I do not want to publish only "800x1200 = blank" version first. Enjoy - I hope that your desktop is customized to your liking