Thread: Monitor will not get duplicated on Lenovo W520

Monitor will not get duplicated on Lenovo W520

Miserably, I exposed this at a Microsoft Office minutes before my 90 minute appearance. When I do Fn F7, I cannot exchange to "duplicate" mode. It workings with project simply and expand screen, but as soon as I say duplicate copy screen, not anything happen on the projector. I just got home from the trip and can create the similar behavior by plugging in dell vga monitor (native resolution 1600x1200).I tried all 3 option in the bios for show setting none worked. Is my PC broken?

re: Monitor will not get duplicated on Lenovo W520

Were you capable to repair this? I definitely believe it is an issue through Lenovo W520 and achievable the Intel HD Graphics Driver software that seems to be attractive in excess of the "clone monitor" option from Windows. I can't consider this massive subject hasn't been determined or acknowledged, it is indeed the kind of issue that may effect in people recurring their computer to Lenovo. I also don't recognize how to attach this trouble with my kind of new machine

I am extremely disturbed that I cannot project with my Lenovo W520. I contain never had problems with any of my prior Lenovo laptops (X41, T61P, W510), but I cannot duplicate my display and project on a projector with the W520.My expectations are that I can hit Windows-P, select duplicate screen, and see my screen on the projector. I have try all of the dissimilar settings in the BIOS, even updated to the nvidia drivers, but I cannot, with any mixture, get my laptop to project on a normal start LCD projector (1024*768)Has Lenovo renowned this issue? Is there a fix coming? Or should I come back all these units?

In the bios, you be able to turn off the hardware graphics (that is the disconnected graphics). I tried to facilitate in my demo and unsuccessful sadly at it. I agree that rotating off discrete graphics does not good It workings but it is a ache in the ass doing this every time you need to present. I would like someone from Lenovo to explain what the "rougue" Analog Monitor is that appear under Inter HD Graphics and how it can be detached or disable

Re: Monitor will not get duplicated on Lenovo W520

Not any thing is broken- it's a pc software issue, and attractive common in Windows (Vista is mainly bad for this but judge by your difficulty they haven't set it in Windows 7 either).Actually, I'd put the BIOS back to the defaulting setting and go to Control Panel>Display and select "Change resolution". After that, push the "detect" push button and in that case try the Windows key + P combination.