Thread: Lenovo T420 keyboard key to print screen

Lenovo T420 keyboard key to print screen

hi guys, I recently took Lenovo T420 ThinkPad series notebooks, and been working for a website development majorly used for editing images, on CorelDraw and many other editing software’s. But please suggest me the print screen option on the keyboard. As it has some extra features but I didn’t imagined of the print screen issue. Please help me to do so.i want a quick reply.

Re: Lenovo T420 keyboard key to print screen

Yes it has some delighting features, usually the user does not think of some deep issues, but as you said that you are a web designer it was particular for you to ask about the print screen button. As it may be causing some severe effects on work as for designing part is concerned, there will be no great work if you don’t know the print screen option. So it is glad to help you in this issue, as you want a quick reply I will suggest that the print screen option available is located directly above F9.but this applies to a English keyboard.

It isn’t at all hard! The classy keyboard of ThinkPad T420 features 7 rows with occupied variety of keys, even not often used ones such as scroll lock and pause. This adds on the feature. The enlargement of Esc and Delete keys makes someone very easy to perform these regular functions. The Lenovo features to achieve an 86 word-per-minute score with a 1-percent error rate. However you did not specify the type of board.

First of all you didn’t mention the type of keyboard you have. There is some difference between keyboard types and they may differ by designing and function. PrtSc (or equivalent) by itself captures the whole screen into the clipboard buffer. Yes it is true that Alt+PrtSc captures the active window only. a graphics program, as you mentioned such as Paint, or any editing software you can paste. Then make the editing and save it.

I am glad to help you as for your job profile it is very necessary to use a print screen option. So the keyboard is designed in two patterns as I know. One in English and the other in French. The English version ThinkPad is located directly above F9.some are using a snipping tool. There they found the print screen key - it is "ImpEc" on a French keyboard.

It is available on the French keypad as I think the PrtSc key should still be there next to the power. Yes if this doesn’t satisfy your answer, for a better preview it is situated in between the power button and scroll lock. After this if not getting still, then above the F9 button it is located. The AZERTY is similar to this.