Thread: SIRI is Unable to check the score of “Ravens” game iOs 5

SIRI is Unable to check the score of “Ravens” game iOs 5

I was very much disappointed as the game needed the little more interaction with the 3rd party app and on tops of that the superior ability to pull the stuff from the web my guess siri is not able to get the score because it’s not connected to the web

Re: SIRI is Unable to check the score of “Ravens” game iOs 5

No I don’t think that would be the case as it knows where restaurants are? And Pretty certain it is connected to the web

That things to come. Not that Apple was burning the phone lines telling companies concerning this before launch and partnerships. Everybody wants the results shown to tens of millions of IOS 5 users. It's still beta, provide him time. Particularly since it won't work with no an Internet connection, of a number of types

The merely source of information in 3Party Siri is cant integrated into yelp, Wolfram Alpha and Google. Hopefully more will approach in time. Here's hopeful they can turn out to be additional intimately included with Google so you can present the "spontaneous" results of Google and I'm also dissatisfied to learn that Siri cannot respond that should not only be capable to respond Siri, however if you say What is the score for the ball amusement to be familiar with what city you are and tell you the score for any expert sports teams in that city who played are playing that day. It seems obvious and straightforward. Hopefully this is just the limit of the "be

I can’t see any ESPN/SI integration. The only thing that is 3rd party source I can see in is the Google, Yelp, and Wolfram Alpha

Well, that's part of what is good, with much of what it means to be Siri on the server. I guess Apple will not lose sight of what they want and then build additional functions to meet the need. There is no need of an upgrade of IOS, just created the new functionality in the server farm!

Today I was trying to set up an appointment for 2 pm at 3 pm but I was not able to do that as maybe I am going against the aim of Reminders however , regardless of how you name it, Siri cannot parse a time into the subject of a reminder.

Also, apparently, Siri cannot modify a misinterpretation of his text messages. For example, "Siri" clean file "changed to" file a claim "or" change "clean" to "demand." Siri can modify calendar entries, either by title or by time a great thing but cannot change the reminders.

It's good that I was able to deliver this message for the most part, and then add punctuation!

Indeed, that it is the huge payoff. I'll acquire others' word for it that sequence, if not ground-breaking, is at smallest amount rather a bit better than any additional crowd marketed smart assistant Recruitment If Apple can leverage the data usage of the TENS of millions who will be using it, then the result may be truly Improved Spectacular.

I in fact goggled that to confirm it wasn’t a great sports app I be omitted out on

frankly however, I have yet to discover a accurately good sports news app.