Thread: How much data does Siri uses in iOs 5

How much data does Siri uses in iOs 5

As Siri needs an Internet connection, I guess that sends and receives data every time you use it. Perhaps not much, as it is quite fast, but still. Does anyone know the amount of data required to Siri, for example, regular daily use? I ask because I wonder whether or not to take into account when choosing Siri my data plan. I do not use 3G, which often only for things like email, Twitter, RSS. But if Siri I requires a large amount of data does anyone knows anything about this I would be glad to know about this

Re: How much data does Siri uses in iOs 5

together the carriers will gives you the 2 GB of plan and that is actually more than enough for SIRI to use infact Siri almost certainly don’t use a great deal as apple most likely require the 200mb data plan people to experience the delight of Siri

That really funny as an iPhone on just 200 MB It's similar to purchasing a Ferrari and limiting it to a few gallon of gas a per month. The usual plan is 2GB, which is extra than ample for actually make use of a Smartphone.

You may find it funny, but it is the "normal" plan offered. You analogue is also incorrect because you can have all the gas you want for free to drive on the track. If every unit in the track and then you may only need a gallon of gas in the street

Well don’t need to fight for this small thing I just tested it and you can also do that by going on to setting the general after that usage and then to Cellular Usage . all I search on SIRI is the weather and it took just Sent 30 KB and Received 26 KB So, it doesn't appear to make use of a whole lot of data. 200 MB is enough the majority of the time. If you go, very soon back the date a plan alters data for the start of the month. or else, save $ 10 a month in the data. If you can have enough money a get Ferrari, then by all means, buy the 2GB plan.

Even I also did some test and my result was
    Code:
    Sent: 16 KB
    Received: 13 KB

Most people I know who hold about 200 MB and the site of AT & T makes it very easy to say. I travel a lot and the range of 300-500. I hit last month after 750 MB XM radio transmission and video Skype on 3G. Therefore, for many people, if they have Wi-Fi, 200 MB is not reasonable for normal use i.e. not streaming video.

I have to pay $400 for my iPhone, plus I darn well desire to get a bunch out of the device. This need many data for a Smartphone and therefore, the 2GB plan. I don't wish for a crippled device which fundamentally an iPod Touch with phone calls and texting to put aside $10 per month I fancy a real included Smartphone device.

I must prelude that I use the majority of my day on Wi-Fi, which give a great deal earlier speed than 3G. I don't wish for a crippled device moreover, which is an additional cause to keep away from 3G with AT&T

I actually unable to get that how 200MB is sufficient for anybody! I standard around 5-6GB per month unlimited plan still the 2GB is abusive! They make public these data centric phones than score us on the data! It's so irritating the just cause I started turning on Wi-Fi is as of the auto-sync feature in iOs 5 or else I have by now any used it on my iPhone i reimburse for data Why would I use Wi-Fi

I had an iPhone ever since the 3G with unlimited data and I've merely once gone over 2 GB and it was throughout the NCAA March insanity last year. The merely devices demolish your data if you sit approximately and watch Netflix and rope every day. usual navigation and watch some videos will keep you from 2 GB. additional or less proves my point. at the moment add the IP RAN backhaul with HSPA + and that 1.7 will be about 3.5 and has a high rate of AT & T who do not contain EVDO base company.

Do not tie or watch Netflix. I listen to Pandora, Spotify, and Stitcher in the car. I e-mail 4-way chat, browse, use Facebook. I can use my iPhone at all times, and perhaps the use of 60 minutes per month. I cannot remember the last time I saw a video and an anchor is another cost and has nothing to do with the unlimited data anyhow, I just utilize to make use of data for light surfing and email, which come A sum of 1GB of 150 MB in 3 years 2 by way of the iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 with 200 MB so it might be enough for a month, depending on your requirements. I'm up to 400-500 a month because Kerrang Radio stream daily for concerning an hour.