Thread: Anybody else got @me email address as they wanted after iCloud went live in iOS 5

Anybody else got @me email address as they wanted after iCloud went live in iOS 5

Not that big question to ask but I really like to know about this after iCloud was live I tried to use my first name and the last name for creating the @me id but it was some how not accepting that with 5 attempt as its only for folks who aren't developers or had mobile me prior but then when I uses my last name and first name @me.com I finally got it so what were you guys experience on this please share this with us I would really like to know this

Re: Anybody else got @me email address as they wanted after iCloud went live in iOS 5

I also got myself a @me id by using the first middle and last initial was using first and last name @gmail.com for relatively for a while, and suitably was capable to get first middle and last initial @ me.com straight away.

Re: Anybody else got @me email address as they wanted after iCloud went live in iOS 5

I was finding hard to get me register damn the my name is so common even the initial is not easy to get I thing that I have to use a nick name instead but it would be lot nicer if I was able to get the my own name initials why this is happing to me also tried have dot on the middle of the initial

Got mine easily as all did I use my name initials built I was just wondering that why we require a @me account if somebody wouldn't mind clearing up this stuff to me as I am unable to get the reason why ?

I try first . last name and it wanted to ad 5 or 7 after it so i thought there were that a lot of that here who already beat me to it. Never mind but does anyone here know how long it went live did everybody try? And by the way you don't require a @me.com address to make use of iCloud. And all you required is the iTunes ID for that however you require a @me.com address to acquire iCloud email admission. I create one to shift from Gmail to iCloud.

Hey I like to know that does it just use your existing Apple ID. That what I am guessing

sorry no that is not the case I got my id as first name and last name wit number on the end @me .com however I'm completely pleased with this. That is still loosks like professional and if I had gotten the first and last email address, I'm certain I might be getting a large number of spam email similar to my Gmail account. And it doesn’t user the existing apple id you get the freedom to choose your account

I got first initial and last name @me.com, which is what I wanted. Then I registered first name last name as an alias. I'm quite happy I got the both I required which are obviously long since in use on Gmail. I’ve currently using first name and middle initial and last name among Gmail, however most of the time people imply my first name incorrect because there are uneven spellings or not remember to set in the middle first so I not at all get the email.

I am glad that I as able to activate again my me.com address so as to I hadn't subscribe to in more than a year. It was certainly the single I required and not possible to obtain on every service except you acquire it at the beginning of a service. I as well have the similar ID on grail so it's simple to keep in mind.

I am the 3 different ID in @me and I am able to get that as my name is little unique so it was easy to acquire great deal

Anybody preparing on change over and make use of this as a regular email driver? Put aside Gmail and hotmail or whatsoever email provider go with your imagination I doubt if I can change and make use of @me.com email as an Apple ID in place of my Gmail. I'd like to totally ditch Gmail and go every Apple by means of my @me.com email. Though, my Apple ID I'd below my Gmail account, consequently is there a method to toggle email addresses through my Apple ID?