Thread: Discussion on notification screen in iOS 5

Discussion on notification screen in iOS 5

I want to know about what kind of notifications screen in iOS 5 and how do you set up the screen for notifications? Thanks in advance….

Re: Discussion on notification screen in iOS 5

Each and every one this instance, I considering notification would be capable to be on screen lock. Also at any rate make it show by make off with on lock screen. But I am acquainted with for safety etc it’s not perfect. But still I have to make off with to go in and run off with down to observe it all. Better than nothing I presumption.

Yep I already search on this subject and I get the information about this product, there are notifications in the lock screen and you can make off with them to bind to the application. They just go away one time you unlock the cell phone.

I love the weather channel when I desire to obtain plenty of information. If I'm going into an application just to observe what the weather is going to be similar to today previous to leaving the home in the morning, I look at accurate weather. I as well have a fresh toy that I establish when the large hurricane was coming; I've previously forgotten her name. Anyhow, the application is merely called storm and you can obtain forecast tracts, maps, coordinates, and every kinds of extra information. It also has historical data going back to 1851, most remarkable stuff if you love that sort of thing.

If you have an iPad you'll have to obtain the iPhone edition of Accu-weather to obtain it going. The alternative is within the application itself and once you make active it there it should explain inside the settings->notifications. Confidently that’s the case for you. They require to fix that on the iPad edition.

I establish a way of receiving twitter timeline announcement in notification center, obtain boxcar from the application store here, sign up (just password and email required) then link it to your twitter application and switch on timeline in the settings. You can too put a quiet time and have it open your twitter application instead of boxcar. I switched off sounds for mine so I can just make sure the home screen for tweets each now and then slighter than it troubling me too often.