Thread: How to clean Lenovo ThinkPad T510 and improve the battery performance?

How to clean Lenovo ThinkPad T510 and improve the battery performance?

Well I am having Lenovo ThinkPad T510 from past couple of months. So far I have not done deep cleaning on the laptop of mine. Do you have any technique to give deep cleaning on the keyboards of mine? I am aware of the pop off the keys but there was nothing like lint and fiber stuck. Also can you tell me whether there is any specific solution Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to clean Lenovo ThinkPad T510 and improve the battery performance?

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that Popping off keys and the scissor switch mechanism for the cleaning purpose would be the haphazard thing and due to this there can be damage on the device of yours. hence you have to take care of the thing that is there should not be damage to the parts whilst popping them from the keyboard.
    As far as battery of the device if concerned the entire thing is totally dependent on the specification about the CPU or GPU and size of the battery itself that is whether it is 6 cells or 9 cells.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that is you should simply rinse the keyboard by using the distilled water. However I have used the tap water do to the same. in case you have put any kind of the liquid on the keyboard then you should completely dry before you should power up. You should take care of the thing that you should remove the keyboard backplate before you rinsing the keyboard.

I am suggesting that you should simply use the Compressed air since it will be the best solution for the removal of the debris. I will not recommend water if you are not aware of what you are supposed to do. However if you wanted to use the water then I am suggesting that you should use the automatic capuchin maker and it will provide you the distilled water. You should simply catch the steam and you have to condense into the water and all the minerals from the water will be removed. Well you should make sure that it should be clean there should not be coffee residue on it. so try the thing which you have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

In order to improve the battery life of the device of yours I recommend the following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You should right click on the battery icon and you have to select the Switchable Graphics and go for Energy Savings.
    If you are having any issue then feel free to ask about the same.

If you wanted to get the further help then simply contact the technical support team on this particular matter.