Thread: Unresponsive Pen in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

Unresponsive Pen in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

Before few weeks I am having this Lenovo ThinkPad R50e and up till now I was not having the problem related with that. But on the previous day I found problem related with the Pen and the problem is that this become Unresponsive. And I face this problem when I was taking notes during a seminar last week and noticed that on the bundled Notes App, there were positive areas of the screen. For that I have also tried with the restarting the system and after this also I face the same Unresponsive Pen problem. Any suggestion in this cause??

Re: Unresponsive Pen in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

I was also seen the same thing and this problem feels me like the palm rejection in the note app is the problem. For that I have also tried with the so many of the other suggestion and still there I found the same thing. I was able to get around this by placing a small cloth under the heel of my hand while writing. since it is a capacitive screen, the cloth hides the palm and seems to make the pen behave better. So for that reason I will also suggest you to try the same and hope that this will also help in your cause. If this also not worked then I will suggest you to try for the replacement of this pen or else try to contact with Lenovo support for the more help in this cause.

I too can say here that this problem at times in different areas of the screen. In the starting when I get this problem at that time I think that this problem is related with the hardware but it didn't perform the same way across different apps. I am thinking that it may be the caching issue. I am thinking that this is related with the caching issue because I have seen that there are so many people have mentioned that there are different ways of storing the stroke.

Me too was facing the same problem. And for getting resolve that problem someone suggested me to contact with the Lenovo support and I do as they directed. I sent the tablet in to get looked at, but they return my tablet and they say that there is no any problem in your tablet. But they were wrong. After that I tried with taking the screen cover off. And this really worked me in this cause. So for that reason I will also say you to do the same and hope that this will also work in your cause. If this also not worked in your cause then please reply here back then I will try to give the other suggestion in this cause.

Hey all, thanks for the suggestion about the Unresponsive Pen in my new Lenovo ThinkPad R50e. I will try with that and if I get some problem related with that then I will reply here back for the more suggestion.