Thread: Image browser performance on Honeycomb tabletpc

Image browser performance on Honeycomb tabletpc

Recently I have decided to purchased the Honeycomb tablet pc, but I have heard that the Tabletpc have lots of issue as compare to other devices is that true, since one of my friend told me that the image browsing software in the Honeycomb tablet pc is not that much of help full and mostly with the issue so because of that I am little bit confused about this and also I am the photographer that means that mostly I have to work with the image browsing software only. So guys if you have any of the information about the image browsing software in the Honeycomb tablet pc or any of the suggestion regarding this topic then please do the reply for this topic.

Re: Image browser performance on Honeycomb tabletpc

According to my suggestion you can make the use of that tablet that has the full OS running Windows, so that you can easily the Office and for the image processing you can make the use of the Photoshop, Autocad and other Windows Only Software. You have other application and the system to make the use of the Active Digitizers that allow the use of a Pen and Ink for that purpose.

I would suggest you to buy the old tablet pc for use you can have any of the old tablets like the Motion M1400 tablet pc. Since I am using these only and I think it have all the feature that are require for the image browsing application in this tablet.
    And also it is quite relevant for things like notes in One Note; you can take the help of the drawing programs used for digital drawing. So finally I can say that you can have any of the latest Tablets or the old tablet the thing matter for Image processing is the type of the application you are using and what are the OS is there in the tablet.

The built-in stock image browser is crap because of the not correctly working caching, I don’t like that application since it is not a folder based application. However there are the applications by which you can switch to the different image browser.

As a developer for the MNC I don’t have that much of information regarding the image and photography but I suggest you some of the information by which you can get some help or some of the ideas that make you to overcome the confusion the first thing is that there are the various application are available for the Image Browsing process so you can visit any of the official site to get the application to download and then you can install that application on the Tablet pc to make the use of that application. So you don’t have to worry about the tablet all that you have to get only the application that will fulfill your requirement.
    However, there are apps so you can switch to a different image browser.

All that I know about the Honeycomb tablets is that it is mostly identical to the iPad only. So if you have the right software you will have both to make the same process and the application is important in that issue since it can perform on the tablet also and iPad also so if you wish to get an iPad or Tablet pc that don’t matter in the performance the matter is only the application you like to make the use so according to me you have to first make the decision for the application which one is better for your need and after that you can get the Honeycomb tablet pc.

The best application for these purpose for image browsing I know is the QuickPic, since these application can install in your system and use its various option to provide various feature for the use. The best of this application is that It's a folder based image browser which can creates Thumbnails fast and works better. You can use it on iPad, tablet and Desktop. All that it is the great application for the image based program.

The tablet PC is used to make the use that are supporting the Windows running OS, since the windows are good for the supporting for the Application like the Photoshop, Autocad and the image browsing application are used for this purpose. So there are other application are also present for this purpose that can be used for this and this application can be download through the internet and then you can install that application on the tablet PC.