Thread: Kwaak3 Arena has been released with great touch screen controls for android

Kwaak3 Arena has been released with great touch screen controls for android

I have came across this game called Kwaak3 Arena which has been released for android phones but I have not yet played this game on any phone. I mean I have just seen a video of this game on the YouTube and now I wanted to know some more things about his game and I have heard that it is not supported on a no of phone so I just wanted to know that which are the phones on which I can play this game. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Kwaak3 Arena has been released with great touch screen controls for android

Yes I have played this game on my HTC Desire and this game is really great. I have played the previous version of it as well but then it was very limited and was just working with limited no of devices because the physical control was not compatible with the all the phones. This version of the Kwaak3 Arena is having a Full touch screen controls and using this it is really easy. I don’t know about the other phone but in my phone I am able to use the volume buttons for shooting and jumping.

Even I have got the game in my Samsung Vibrant and even I like the gameplay of this game but then I am not able to get a hold on the controls I mean I am finding them a bit complicated while playing. I think the control interface should have been like the NOVA but I think that they will come up with better control in the coming future as this was their first release for the android so I don’t mind much about it. I think that I will have to regularly practice it to get a hold on the controls other than that this game is really worth having. I am impressed.

Yes even I am impressed and I want to install it as well but I don’t know that why the pak0.pk3 file is so small in size as compared to the same game on other version of phones. I think that they have cutted and sorted the functionality of the game and I have noticed that there is a difference of 400 mb as compared to the other version of phones having this game but then I am happy too that it is saving a good amount of space in my phone. I am really enjoying the game but I also think that what would be the features that have been ripped off from this game on the android.

As far as know this game surely works on the below devices:
    • Samsung Vibrant
    • Samsung Captivate
    • Samsung Galaxy S
    • Nexus One
    • Sprint Evo 4G
    • Motorola Droid X
    • HTC Droid Incredible
    • HTC Desire

Take a look at its control:
    • Movement: a/s/w/d, up/down arrows
    • Look: touch screen, trackball and left/right arrows
    • Shooting: Alt / D-pad center / tap on screen / trackball
    • Tilde (quake3 console): search button
    • Escape: back button