Thread: What is the reason you don’t like Siri in iOS 5

What is the reason you don’t like Siri in iOS 5

Hello friends, my friend and I received our iPhone is finally 4s today and I have mine activated on AT & T crap after hours of trying. Long story short, Syria seems to be completely useless and wanted to see if others are also experiencing problems. Asking Siri things very simple, as "Pat the text" do not work reliably. Or leg is completely giving "ex pat", since it is the answer, or just say sorry I do not understand. None of us has some sort of speech obstacle or accent. We are both testing a quiet room with little or no background noise. The cause why I'm so perplexed I've seen a lot of videos of this work much well again in noisy environments. Could this perhaps be a problem with the Apple server load? It would be immense to hear others practice so far, I did not expect Siri to be incredible, but I suppose to be able to dictate text messages very basic is wrong with the complete, we are both very upset.

Re: What is the reason you don’t like Siri in iOS 5

A number of public with language obstacle or accents do not know they have it. Siri has been working very well so far. Some confusion here and there were expected and observed. We definitely see a great potential of this software after further development.

I know this may seem a dull question ... but we are in the offing until you hear a beep to say "text", right? If it comes up with "ex", I can only think that it is not recording when you say the "t" in the "text" - or is not saying clearly insufficient. It can hold a basic conversation, as a human being, but voice recognition is still going to be tough - you have to tune your T and D's.

I guess nobody as well has problems? If I run well, maybe I aspire to speak (not likely), but my friend is having problems too. As a side note Windows Phone 7 voice recognition worked completely for both, Android too. I have the voice detection software on the PC as the unique ordinary speaking dragon / IBM via Voice, so I'm not absolutely impractical about how to speak accurately when talking about a piece of software. I actually wish this is a server load difficulty; I am starting to think of it as Siri now I'm receiving server connection troubles when trying to use it.

I have no problem and also you will be able to check it from the service center of the Apple, so you will have to check over there. I am using it and I am not facing the problem while using it.

There is no problem with the phone and also with the application of the Siri, as I am using it and also the other user is using it. I have never heard any of the problems with the Siri application and also I have not looked any of the complaint done by the user of the iPhone who are using the Siri application in the phone. If there would be any major problem with the application and then the company will solve the problem which is there in the phone. You better check it and also you should go onto the service center and get the phone check and get the problem solve from the company.

I think you are not able to use the application properly, I would suggest you to take the phone to the service center and get it checked and you will be able to know the reason about it, as no one got the same problem which you got it.