Thread: Battery Life become worse after upgrade the iOS 5

Battery Life become worse after upgrade the iOS 5

Hello friends, I have recently upgraded the iPhone 4, it is of 32 GB and I have purchased it from the Verizon, I have upgraded the iOS of the phone. After the upgrading the iOS the battery life of the phone is become worse and also I have to charge the phone in the very short period of time. I want to ask that is anyone else is also facing the same problem which I am facing right now. If you are having any suggestion or the advice then please tell me so that I will able to use the phone for a longer period of time and also I will be happy with the phone. So kindly give me the suggestion or advice regarding it. Thank you.

Re: Battery Life become worse after upgrade the iOS 5

Yes it has also effect to me. I had to turn iCloud, almost all notices, reminders, to drive and retrieve mail every 30 minutes with 0 applications running just to get 5% downgrade an hour.

I have AT & T 32 GB black iPhone 4, and my battery life and speed in general have improved. I've been playing with the two iPad2 and iPhone 4 in IOS5 much since the update 24 hours ago and still have 47% left on the iPhone. He was about to try your warranty previous to the update, for the reason that it was losing life and sluggish performance, I thought maybe default. Try to play with all notification settings, by various routes of application. Then set all the parameters examined in other forums, i.e., brightness, etc.

Through the hassle of having iOS 5 on your phone if you’re just going to put all the features. Just my 0.2 but defiantly reject your screen brightness to 1/3 and maintain the automatic e-mail messages and push you to check every 30 minutes also clean tray tasking your help also

If the battery life for me has been really horrible.mim a 16 GB 3G while you can usually go about 40 hours before a charge which is currently at 40% after only 5 hours. I have turned off all functions and all update Wi-Fi/3G and d that is falling yet. It seems that I am one of the unfortunate with this update. Try to do a total reset tonight and start again to see if there is an issue of inheritance app is hammering.

Yes it also had happened with me, I also noticed that on my iPhone 4, but not a dramatic fall, there is still a significant drop even without using my phone a lot today.

My battery life seemed a little better in reality considering I was using my phone over to check the new features. I realized that the reminders keep location services when I was testing the reminder of the location. Therefore, do not use that as the battery will drain until the memory is turned off. It has without doubt screwed with my battery life. Probably because I have location services enabled camera, Facebook, PostSecret, time, and Find my iPhone. As someone said before, I will not shut down all functions just to save 5% hour. So, I think I can live with it.

I have also done the upgrade of the phone and it greatly improved my 3G 32GB. It is used to die in a day without using at all. Nowadays we use almost all day and took it. I am very overwhelmed with it.

I have also done the upgrade of the phone and I have not observed any difference in the battery life of the phone, it appears to have consumed a little more rapidly as the phone was earlier. I also want to tell I have the iCloud have turned it off though. I want to say that I have to recharge the phone more than once in day as compared to the earlier recharge the phone once in 2 days.