Thread: One apple Id used by multiple users in iOS 5

One apple Id used by multiple users in iOS 5

Regularly, I would be able to resolve stuff similar to this, but I am stumped. Thus, I possess a Apple ID utilized that to set up my iphone and my daughter's iphone. That method, I figured, we would be able to impart timetables, application buys, and whatnot. Now, when she messages me, iOS 5 thinks its a "memo" and makes it look love I'm informing myself. Worse yet, when she messages others, it shows up the same method if they have an iPhone. Now, depending on if we set up a marked ID for her, will she should repurchase all things? Is there a route for us to practically impart the Apple ID?

Re: One apple Id used by multiple users in iOS 5

Application, books, etc. are associated with your Apple ID, so provided that you make a new Apple ID for her, she need to repurchase for her particular utilize. I think assuming that you impart your Apple ID, you could get into some pain when utilizing utilities like treasure my iPhone, recognize my mac. So in my notion there is no good strategy to offer your ID.

I'm in the exact same situation and worked through some of this last night. To confound things advance, I would like to have separate contacts (She would like to need to sort through my work contacts). Mainly we unequivocally would like to offer buys and the calendar.

I have been sharing the past Apple ID to my house, so it was betwixt the proposed a few alternatives.

• -Transfer current house Apple ID (with tunes from the people in the family) to my message location (Apple ID) and make a partitioned Apple ID for the household.
    • -Create my particular Apple ID and begin sans preparation. Leave every last item the way it is on the house's mechanisms. Notwithstanding in the event that I ever should snatch a melody from the clan's account, I will.

This is a huge situation! My wife and I impart an ID too for buys and now we could not venture to both have the icloud thing on account of it could union the sum total of our stuff. Situation is depending on if you don't expect icloud you don't get to delight in every last trace of the profits of iOS 5. Area based notes. Since you don't have icloud you could not utilize it. My wife positively desired that. There needs to be an address. I called Apple uphold the previous evening and bantered with a positively excellent young lady all she prompted me to do was just setup icloud for one phone and not the alternate.

You would effortlessly be able to and usefully utilize the same ID for buys. What you do is utilize the Apple ID you have been utilizing for app/book/movie/music purchases. In Settings > Store, verify you are utilizing your standard Apple ID. Then, set up an icloud (@me.com) explain you on your phone, and one for your wife on her phone. In Settings > iCloud, verify every of you are utilizing your unique iCloud records, and not your Apple ID.

I'm not positive what you mean by grab a melody from the clan record? In addition, we have 2 ipads, but my speculation here is that I could probably leave those on one Mac ID then afterward actually set up a marked id for the iphones. Or, will iCloud somehow interfere with this?

I have one Apple ID for my iP4, iPad1, 2ND Gen iTouch and 4th Gen iTouch. In light of the fact that getting an iP4 my wife now utilizes the 4th Gen iTouch. What I feel a distinct desire to utilize is iMessage. I need to delve in further.

I'm simply blatantly amazed they don't make "Family Apple IDs" with the choice of making sub-icloud accounts that can impart photostreams or different iCloud functions.