Thread: Things that you want form the next iOS 5 release (iOS 5.1/5.2v)

Things that you want form the next iOS 5 release (iOS 5.1/5.2v)

There is lot of things that I would like to have from the next release of iOS 5v and few of them are

• create the time and address minor on the lock display to show additional notification
    • instructions any on Notification Centre or below Spotlight to toggle off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc - the Settings.app is a mess
    • capability to hide or remove apps for example Newsstand, Stocks etc
    • Timer in the Camera.app
    • capability not to be thrown out of the App Store when through a purchase certain this was predestined to be in iOS 5
    • Landscape home display and Settings.app
    • Apple bundle Turn by turn application
    • The MMS key in Messages requirements to hold up other media similar to location, contact and photos resembling What'sApp

What also would you guys here like to see in the next release?

Re: Things that you want form the next iOS 5 release (iOS 5.1/5.2v)

Including what you have said I also like to have
    1) capacity to remove notifications off of the lock display
    2) capacity to remove or "mark as read" emails off of lock display
    3) Other "live" widgets for notification center
    4) Stocks plus weather in the notification center on the iPad might be good though its not that important

I wish for to be capable to swipe from right to left that is through a warning. ScoreCenter and no longer come into view on my display lock or my notification center. I wish for to be capable to do so all the way through an email and have the alternative to either
    a) Remove the email
    b) Mark read this elimination of the notification, but leaving the email on my phone

That all for me I will soon post as I get anymore recommendation for not that’s it

Siri for iPhone 4 BUT not for iPhone 4S particularly as, to add things on the calendar is totally annoying and takes everlastingly if you wish for to do well. moreover too much or siri make simpler Ability to get rid of or just hide, and still be see through focus apples local applications like stocks and time furthermore why worry with an application of contact while the built-in phone application

in my opinion like these two stuff. I may attach additional later as I believe them up

• A brand New Wallpapers
    • Capability to affix more than the Weather & Stock widgets to the Notification Center

Provide 3rd party entrance to the notification center as a result that companies similar to Facebook or ESPN can put in widgets to the notification center

So you can quickly find a number in my database at the same time as I'm on a call. Harnessing the phone application only brings back the call. I agree, however, the ability to hide applications that are rarely used while keeping them on the phone would be nice, but that's what they are folders. Especially my "Utilities" folder on my home screen, which Apple applications will overflow

They are aware that once you move full? Perhaps you mean just so you can see at a glance? Nice list by the way. I would add that some kind of indicator in the status bar for when you have something in the middle of the notification. For the indicator that I mean something like the Play arrow to play music or inclined arrow for location. How about a! for when you have unread notifications or (!) for when you have new notifications so that in essence can turn off the banners and pop-ups of everything and the phone does not bother you, but you see it! and know you have a message or something

Safari on the iPad, I would return to the navigation interface for using tab page view which usually took place the component of the tab bar is now using (which looks horrible and unnecessarily wastes a lot of screen space ). Or at least I as a preference to choose. A preference for the use IMessage only if the wifi instead of just being able to be toggled. I want to wifi on and off when in my data plan from KBs are cheaper in my text plan also IMessage To hide the keyboard in the same way that WhatsApp, playing in the chat. At least we are able to shake the keyboard down now unlike iOS 4, but the way i

I akin to have the app badges however you're correct every so often I simply start the app to clear them although I'm also busy or don't wish for to make sure the notifications at that occasion. And I'm in no doubt somebody in the jailbreak group of people will put in a characteristic similar to that. although I don't jailbreak so won't be proficient to make use of it

I akin to have the app badges however you're correct every so often I simply start the app to clear them although I'm also busy or don't wish for to make sure the notifications at that occasion. And I'm in no doubt somebody in the jailbreak group of people will put in a characteristic similar to that. although I don't jailbreak so won't be proficient to make use of it