Thread: Hardware issue for HTC bootloader

Hardware issue for HTC bootloader

I recently unlocked boot loader of HTC. Guys it was a big mistake for me that I didn’t checked whether my earpiece is working or not. I checked for the Bluetooth device and it was working awesome also unlocked boot loader of HTC but recently I found that it was not working. I was totally embarrassed by this thing since I was on holidays recently would want to know quickly if it is possible for me to get exchanged my earphones. Suggest me about this.

Re: Hardware issue for HTC bootloader

yes sure I would like to assist you in this that, the hardware warranty specifications for HTC mobile are till 30 days from the date of purchasing it. So if this applies to you, the company will guarantee the replacement for your earphone. High superior sound quality with elegant and relaxed hold advanced quality, stereo Headset with in-line microphone with answer/end switch and call mute button are the features of it. You will love it.

The HTC’s Bluetooth device is surely excellent I would say. But if wanna go try for earpiece devices, then it is ok. So you should know the warranty period of external devices. It must be listed in your warranty brochure at the time of purchase. So just check out, if suppose the manual is not found you can visit nearest outlet with your bill. They will sort out the problem for you.

HTC has solved the issue and done the process for unlocking boot loaders on several of the phones in its 2011.due to the unlocking of the boot loader means that the user has the ability to customize software on that device. Since there is no connection of the unlocking of your boot loader with your earpiece as is an external hardware device, you will be able to get a replacement for this if your product is in warranty. So check the manual there and there may be some contact no mentioned and it will be sorted out.