Thread: Don't Update Your iPhone to iOS 5 yet

Don't Update Your iPhone to iOS 5 yet

I suggest everyone who is taking into consideration upgrading to iOS 5.0. The operating system is extremely unbalanced and can be certain that their applications will have setback even after updating. Primary I possibly will not even start the application. Restart the phone the similar result. Updated all applications and then I could start, though in any case for Skype as well as MSN, I make sure the application from time to time. Unhappily Apple will not let me greedy return to the earlier version without rob all my buy applications and data. If I desire fresh applications to purchase once more I have to tell me the data just stop thinking about it.

At this point does not update awaiting Apple iPhone has set a stable version and tested through applications for compatibility with the new operating system.

re: Don't Update Your iPhone to iOS 5 yet

So I have to update my iPhone since you have problems? iOS 5 is a great deal stable IOS 4 be the most recent summer, so perhaps you require to do to not restore from a backup of your information, developers are supposed to test your applications for compatibility with beta versions of Apple planned three months before the public release of IOS version 5, so maybe the blame on the application developer does not work, Apple

See I have no problem at all after the up gradating of my iPhone 4 operating system iOS 5 may be you are just overreacting Have you attempt a 'reset all settings' in Settings then General then Reset. That aid me with app crashes in ios5.

I'm running IOS 5 in about seven devices without problems. You can not return to the previous operating system, but I recommend you do a restore not restoring from a backup Keep in mind you'll lose any unsaved data. You should not have to buy their new applications. Once you have purchased an application, you can re-download as often as you like.

Re: Don't Update Your iPhone to iOS 5 yet

Already in the memory, which has always been able to re-download purchased apps again by clicking "buy" again, then began unloading has received a warning to let you know that you have downloaded the application and the download be free. However, since IOS 4.3.3 during WWDC 2011, Apple has made it easier to identify applications purchased with the Buy button in the information update in the App Store, free and paid apps now had a cloud symbol, which indicates you can re-download that application without additional charge

iOS 5 to replace prices with an install button once more, free to re-download