Thread: What are the best paid/free games on android market?

What are the best paid/free games on android market?

Google's operating system, Android, going through the roof in the ranking of the best sellers and the United States and stands up the almighty Apple Iphone and pace that will reach and surpass it by far. One of the indisputable advantages of the search engine company in front of the apple is the programming of its contents: Android software is free, which means it is open source, which means that anyone can make a program or game and upload it to Android Market, which means that most of the programs that we are free. So please post your best paid/free games on android store.

Re: What are the best paid/free games on android market?

I loved the Zenonia (I & II). The truth is that this game (both the first and the second part) are the best argument we can give to whom we say we did not play well on a mobile than a console or PC. The guys bring us a classic-style RPG, but with a tremendous range of options, weapons, items, opportunities for specialization for your character. The story is very elegant and the sound and graphics that exude an air of splendid 16 bits that reminded us of the heyday of Super Nintendo, or even some, like Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross for Playstation.

There are two games that I wish to mention here.

Air Attack HD
    The shots, explosions, bombs, aircraft and an air of the most entertaining arcade. That's what we offer Air Attack HD. The title of the guys from Art In Games offers an arcade aircraft clearly drinking from sources such as 1942 and its numerous sequels, or even other types of game (even if they were side-scrolling) as Gradius and his army of clones. Overwhelming 3D graphics, very colorful with some sound effects achieved allow us to feel that the money spent on their purchase is not wasted.
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
    If you have played a football game consoles, and must know the series and if not, do not know what you hope to try this wonder by Konami. Personally I am so impressed with the spectacular results they have achieved working for mobile platforms.

Game Dev Story is the one that I want to include in this little collection a game a bit special, because it consists in creating, managing and growing our company-based video game recruiting, specialized, market research and do virtually everything that in reality we should do if we create a successful product. We can provide hours of fun, and it's like a geek version of The Sims, so we can play without feeling guilty for being like others, will continue to be special (although I'm not so sure at this stage of the that life is still such a good thing). As I say, is long, complex and with a highly polished difficulty curve, I guess designed to keep our phones crashed to the pavement after failing to achieve our goals.

With the help of Real Soccer 2010, get ready for the new football season and struggle to get the cup with Real Football, play football reference. Choose from 245 teams from 8 different leagues with almost all the players, thanks to the FIFPro license. Play in 12 detailed 3D stadiums and performs astonishing tricks thanks to the intuitive touch screen controls. The touch pad offers more precision than ever before.

You can take a look at the Modern Combat: Sandstorm which is the new Gameloft action game will immerse you in the heart of modern warfare. Assigned to Operation Sandstorm, your responsibility is to locate and wipe out a terrorist cell setting up shop and hiring foreign rebel in a remote desert. This FPS stop the heart will equip you with the most sophisticated weapons of today.

If you play the Hero Of Sparta then you will feel that you are the king of Sparta fight to avoid a tragic death as a journey from the Oracle Island, through Atlantis and Hades, and finally to the summit of Olympus.

Assassins Creed Altaïr Cronicles is the fate of the Holy Land depends on you ... Immerse yourself in this prequel to the acclaimed game Assassins Creed. It is a rich game and a mix of stealth, action with amazing 3D design. Other than this a classic among classics. In it we keep a line of colored balls to reach its destination, when matching three identical balls disappear. Sounds simple, but it is not. The game is great (I think it's the most I've played in my HTC). Both the graphical and sound setting are tremendous: Everything evokes a Japanese garden (wind, music ...), also the gameplay is superb and is long as his own. It is highly recommended that Zuma style game where I leave Flash eyes in front of a PC.

Abduction is not a great game but is extremely fun and has an exceptionally original gameplay. It is something that cannot be checked if you play it, but the idea, more or less, is as follows: In the game plays a cow that wants to go high (up to the belly of a flying saucer) to do this we must go up by using the accelerometer platforms careful not to fall Where is the originality? The cow jumped alone. Our only task is to move the mobile to our bovine friend will stop at a platform and not the floor. The sensitivity of the game is such that makes this a great title. Seriously, you have to try. If you do not want to pay money there is PapiJump which is the same but with worse graphics.

I am with the Raging Thunder 2 which is a 3D game of car racing and should arrive to Android Market in a few days or maybe even today. This game is developed by a Swedish company named Polarbit this is also working on bringing several more games for this platform. Raging Thunder 2 is the sequel to one of his best-selling games and comes with a 3D graphics using OpenGL2.0 quite refined and multiple game options. If you have a HTC Desire Orenge you can download it free. Well, that concludes my little collections. I have decided to include only five games for not charging a lot, but I remind you that there are dozens of games to pay more, some more casual (Abduction, Fruit Ninja), other common and serious genres such as speed (Asphalt 6, freshly made sale in the shop, Gameloft), action (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) or strategy (Worms, Tower Defense).

There are a lot of games and applications in the android market that you can’t count. So it depends on you that which one you liked the most.

The dairy animals hopped apart from everyone else. Our just work is to move the portable to our cow-like partner will stop at a stage and not the deck. The affectability of the diversion is such that creates this an amazing title. Definitely, you need to attempt. In the event that you try not to would like to pay cash there is PapiJump which is the same but with worse design.