Thread: Unable to move Newsstand in to the folder in iOS 5

Unable to move Newsstand in to the folder in iOS 5

Anyone else have this problem as I am new I don’t know how to do this I even tried to find the solution in the Google but there is no understandable user so I have decide to start a new thread regarding this so guys can you suggest the method to move Newsstand in to the folder I really make it done anyone else having this problem please do reply to this problem I would be really glad I just can’t delete it or folder it.

Re: Unable to move Newsstand in to the folder in iOS 5

Considering as Newsstand is kind of a folder itself, and you've by no means been capable to heap folders within one another. This is what I afraid.

I don't believe you can. Except you be supposed to know how to remove it with the help the settings app, by setting up a limit on. I keep in mind liability that with the YouTube app previous to. I wish that work

For a lot of apple user , the Newsstand folder in iOS5 has be a genuine problem, as you’re not capable to shift it from your address page. You can hide it despite the fact that the technique is probably a malfunction. Here’s how to dispose of Newsstand

• Take two apps and drag them above the top of both additional to make a folder.
    • As the folder is being formed, rapidly drag and drop Newsstand in there also.

You include having quick fingers. Be careful that you will not able to now use the app opening it crash message however if you required rid of it, then you almost certainly weren’t going to be using it anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    Considering as Newsstand is kind of a folder itself, and you've by no means been capable to heap folders within one another. This is what I afraid.

I don't believe you can. Except you be supposed to know how to remove it with the help the settings app, by setting up a limit on. I keep in mind liability that with the YouTube app previous to. I wish that work
    Well you are absolutely correct that you unable stick newsstand into a folder and I presently verify my restrictions settings moreover I don't observe a way to hide from view it either

I expect they finally fix this, however I might see it taking a some time and being pretty low down on the main concern list. similar to others have said, I believe it's as they set it up as very soon a sort of prettify 'auto-folder', so it go after the normal rules for a folder, not an app.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    For a lot of apple user , the Newsstand folder in iOS5 has be a genuine problem, as you’re not capable to shift it from your address page. You can hide it despite the fact that the technique is probably a malfunction. Here’s how to dispose of Newsstand

• Take two apps and drag them above the top of both additional to make a folder.
    • As the folder is being formed, rapidly drag and drop Newsstand in there also.

You include having quick fingers. Be careful that you will not able to now use the app opening it crash message however if you required rid of it, then you almost certainly weren’t going to be using it anyhow

Yet still it would means that it is a new folder Apple plus all device makers should make the arrangement of let us get rid of software we don't required It's very Microsoft to compel bloat on us, particularly on mobile devices with awfully restricted space for apps that remain getting bigger and bigger.

It's be like this all through every of the beta. It's my major complaint concerning iOS 5. Yeah it's still in the folder, other than at smallest amount it's not on the home screens any longer.

anybody discover a method to get rid of Newsstand? I contain no intention of by means of it and I can't even move about it into a folder create it like iBooks, which is can be removed . This not as good as than bloat ware you find when buying PC, as a minimum you can remove all of that stuff.

Firstly, I don’t required the newsstand, so i don’t find why it’s division of iOS 5, they be supposed to of immediately completed it an app, and subsequent of all they won't permit you to set it in a folder Can someone assist me out . Newsstand is a folder itself and consequently cannot be put into a folder. soon i will have to shift it to a different screen as don't required it.