Thread: Pyro Shelf is tricky puzzle game in Android

Pyro Shelf is tricky puzzle game in Android

Hello friends, I am posting here to make you aware of the new free puzzle game made for android. The thought is to activate a chain reaction for destroying all bombs through damaging only some of them. Every bomb needs one to four touches otherwise shrapnel hits to be damaged except the number of touches is restricted, therefore you must figure out where the pathetic spot is. It starts simple but turns out to challenging fast. I will really appreciate your comments on this.

Re: Pyro Shelf is tricky puzzle game in Android

Below are the main features of this game which I am listing:
    • Very fun and addicting puzzles!
    • Global high scores via OpenFeint
    • Beautiful sparkling explosions
    • 100 levels

I don’t like the puzzle game much. I like racing game and so I am fan of Jet Car Stunts. At Jet Car Stunts, players will not need other vehicles as an opponent; the wacky routes are already available to him. 36 courses have integrated the development of jet car stunts in the game and provided with everything, what brings the adrenaline for cooking: for example, huge jumps, moving platforms, or spirals. A test drive can be free with the Jet Car Stunts Free undertake, with eight courses are playable. Jet Car Stunts supports the social gaming features of OpenFeint.

I liked the Pocket Racing. Even if today's games with shine glossy 3D look, the old 2D games of the era in terms of current titles were fun in every way. This also applies to Pocket Racing. The game shows such as racing games with 2D optics can still inspire today. For five different cars available which can be run on eight routes. The racing cars all have different strengths and weaknesses in handling, the speed or acceleration. Pocket Racing also has OpenFeint features on board.

Reckless Racing is also good to be considered. These are also largely to street race but well-maintained race tracks that we Reckless Racing studied in vain. From time to time without the player but on the asphalt under his tires and make do with the mud. As with the Pocket Racing player looks from above on what is happening, but the three-dimensional graphics from Reckless Racing. The breakneck curves can only survive those who learn the art of drifting. The online multiplayer mode will also be a hot duel against friends.

Light Racer 3D is for the player rises out of the race car and takes place on a motorcycle. Because Light Racer 3D is played out in the future and therefore relies on futuristic motorcycles that can move their opponents by force of arms to his body. Also, the route leads to no known race tracks, because they have no loops. As ever Bluetooth multiplayer mode, Light Racer 3D also be played against a friend.

The aforementioned are moreover greatly to lane race but overall-administered race tracks that we Reckless Racing concentrated on in vain. From chance to time without the player but on the pavement under his tires and make do with the mud. As with the Pocket Racing player looks from above on what is occurrence, but a couple-dimensional representation from Reckless Racing.