Thread: Suggestion for a cute, tilt-control android racing game

Suggestion for a cute, tilt-control android racing game

Hello friends, I am looking for some good racing game. The thing that I wish to have on this is the tilt-controls and I want it to me clean rather than hard core. There are a lot of games in market so I thought it would be better to post this here and have some suggestions from you people. Please reply ASAP.

Re: Suggestion for a cute, tilt-control android racing game

Below are the three games that I can recommend you to play.
    • Shrek Kart HD - Gameloft store
    • Cocoto Kart Online - Amazon Appstore
    • Krazy Kart Racing - Android Market

Alpine Boarder is a fast paced racing game on nine mountain, enjoy a racing game with snowboard. Run with your snowboard, hang the helmet and enjoys a good ski season. Avoid trees, rocks, jumps, goes through doors and be on your way to the finish as quickly as possible. You have to be as fast as possible to beat the other opponents.

GAME FEATURES
    • Realistic physics engine
    • Boarder cross
    • Way: when the actual race against other guests
    • Easy tilt control
    • Campaign - Compete in World Championship!
    • Compete against your friends via the online leader boards Level
    • Potentially unlimited track editor

You can also consider the FMX Riders HD. You require having the Android 2.2 or higher in order to run this. Pilots FMX Freestyle Motocross Racer Arcade is loaded with many features, and most importantly it is super fun. Go through the pilot in the air to do somersaults and twists. It is clearly intuitive. If you are going through the World Tour career mode, seeing their best moves, fighting his way to the top of the 50 Leaders of + or unlock achievements difficult FMX riders.

Key Features:
    • Style, art, colorful
    • 4 game modes: Race, Freestyle, Time Attack and Time Attack lap
    • World Tour career mode with 9 tours and events for over 40
    • Leaders and achievements
    • Save and watch replays of his best races
    • Tilt and intuitive touch controls
    • Rockin 'Soundtrack

you can activate the touch of turn (and soon the manual acceleration) in the setup menu, but it is advisable to give the default controls of the test. In any case, you can adjust the sensitivity of the turning control settings.

I liked the Raging Thunder. The circuits of Raging Thunder through 3D worlds with abandoned temples, tropical beaches or snow-covered mountains. The game is more arcade-heavy and relies on super fast race. There are 5 single player modes are available. In addition, in-train unsubscribes duels against players from around the world.

Below are two racing game that I can recommend you.

Riptide GP: Instead it goes to the hot runway at Riptide GP into the cool water. The races take place on 12 per jet ski part futuristic tracks. During the race, the player can perform with his jet-ski, some death-defying tricks. Riptide GP was designed specifically for Android Smartphone and tablets, which have a 2-processor, Nvidia Tegra. These are for example the Smartphone LG Optimus speed or the Tablet Motorola Xoom .

3rd Drag Racing: In drag racing it's not a question of your own race car able to draw the curves of the racetrack, but the ideal time to accelerate and then to shift the gears at the appropriate moment. Victories bring prices monies can be invested in new bike or tuning parts. Drag Racing is free in the Android Market.

I am playing Bang Bang Racing THD. Bang Bang Racing THD for Android smartphones and tablets has been designed to have an Nvidia Tegra 2 processor. The eight courses included are all over the world and can be accessed by 20 different racing cars racing in four classes. Bang Bang Racing is somewhat reminiscent of the classic Micro Machines, which was implemented for various home computers and game consoles.

If you search then you will get that there is one game as Need for Speed: Shift. Need for Speed: Shift Racing celebrated one of the most famous series on Android devices. 20 dream cars like the BMW M3 GT2, Lamborghini and Pagani Zonda Gallado have modeled the developers lovingly, which can prove to the players at 18 race tracks in single race or fast an entire racing career. Various difficulty levels make Need for Speed: Shift to appropriate racing game for beginners and professionals.

I have played the Cocoto Kart and found that the tilt controls are not working for my nook. I looked at Shrek Kart and while I click on Buy, it requires my phone number for sending the game. But it is not the phone, it is only tablet. Therefore, I am not sure that how to make that to work.

The races assume 12 for each plane ski part cutting edge tracks. The same time as the race, the player can perform with his plane-ski, some expiration-challenging tricks. Riptide GP was outlined in particular for Android Smartphone and tablets, which have a 2-processor, Nvidia Tegra. These are case in point the Smartphone LG Optimus speed.