Thread: Got the Old user account back on the kindle

Got the Old user account back on the kindle

Hello friends, a few years ago, I had a Kindle 1. The iPad arrived and I thought myself to have something good for myself and buy one. Hey, I could get the Kindle application... What do I need a Kindle? I gave my Kindle 1 to a friend. Soon after, the Kindle 2 came out... Then the Kindle 3 (keyboard)... Was so adorable, but they fought. We finally broke this weekend. Yes the newer ones are coming, but I could not wait... I was surprised how I was surprised (again) in electronic document knowledge... I'm joyful proprietor of a new Kindle... so what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Got the Old user account back on the kindle

I would like to say you are really welcome back to the kindle and it is really good to use, I am using the kindle from a long time and still enjoying the kindle tablet.

An iPad is a beautiful device, but for long distance reading (for example, a 16 hours train ride), no beating an e-ink display, both in the life of the battery and the relative lack of puts strain on the eyes.

I love e-ink screens. I do not think I can change to a reader who does not have a Kindle is awesome "digital paper" technology. I have curious if you are interested at all in the tablet of Fire Amazon Kindle is launching soon. Kindle is a full featured a factory-installed iPad, or through tablets with color touch screen ... forever?

I would like congrats you on your new purchase of the Kindle. It is that the most of the user get the old user account as there where having it and you will be happy with it.

I have understood that the fire will not be like digital paper technology. I will use my iPad remains often for additional things (which contain exist 90% used to read electronic books)... I'll continue my technical manual from the larger screen is more favorable for PDF files that you have... other than inactive understanding (mostly fiction), you will use the Kindle... I've finished two novels from the purchase of my... I love the warmth of the screen

People tell me that the iPad is awkward to read electronic books, and when I bought my son an iPad for his work at school I tried it and I agree. It's a little big and awkward for the job. Personally I much prefer the Kindle to work as it is a much smaller and lighter, the battery will last much longer and is quite a bit faster to do the job.

In audio engineering it comes to capturing the warmth in the sound of, say, a chamber orchestra. I had not thought about how e-ink partially captures the visual warmth of paper.

I started reading on my Smartphone application using a Kindle. Then I got a Sony e-Reader and thought, this will do. Then he began to publish for Kindle and, thus, prices fell so low that I had to change. I never went back. As seductive as the famous "all in one" device, the Kindle e-ink in all its forms remains the best device for reading books without pictures. And now it's so cheap, it is more or less obvious: If you read lots of books without pictures, it's worth!