Thread: Does BlackBerry Curve 9350 800MHZ processor capable enough to handle OS7

Does BlackBerry Curve 9350 800MHZ processor capable enough to handle OS7

I was planning to buy BlackBerry Curve 9350 but I was just wondering is it with 800MHZ processor strong sufficient to handle OS7 or for that matter new CURVE's do they hold up with the OS 7 I believe the latest Curve is extra strong than the BlackBerry Bold 9780, however not certain if 800MHZ is sufficient to hold OS7 as I’ve even now seen the hourglass shows up on my BlackBerry Bold 9930 Which of course i am giving back by the way plus i adore how that video on some site a only some weeks previously held No checker boarding whatever. That is a not truth . I acquire checker boarding every the time, yet when the gadget is on Wi-Fi.

Re: Does BlackBerry Curve 9350 800MHZ processor capable enough to handle OS7

So as per your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 experience I guess with that 800MHz will not enough since 1.2GHz is sluggish adequate.

You need to keep in mind that the BlackBerry curve 9360 doesn't have the above your head of a touchscreens and a filled VGA screen. Present evaluation affirm it to be pretty quick, and BB7 is nearly improved on the BlackBerry curve 9360 the newer devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    So as per your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 experience I guess with that 800MHz will not enough since 1.2GHz is sluggish adequate.
    See Cleary the BlackBerry curve is a stuff to laugh about and the bold hardly gets RIM during this year. I don't be familiar with but RIM presently make me laugh every time they contain a press release. These lesser specs phones at presently push RIM backside yet further into lower-end and last tech. customers required tall l part, not low end. Seems like RIM hasn't learn their lesson yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    See Cleary the BlackBerry curve is a stuff to laugh about and the bold hardly gets RIM during this year. I don't be familiar with but RIM presently make me laugh every time they contain a press release. These lesser specs phones at presently push RIM backside yet further into lower-end and last tech. customers required tall l part, not low end. Seems like RIM hasn't learn their lesson yet.
    I totally agree with you on this aspect they can take care of it, quite smooth in fact. As for receiving the hourglass on BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 certain, i do at the time it’s responsibility summit, however then while my i7 6-core 3.5Ghz computer is does things I acquire the windows 7 spinning circle each now and over again, so perhaps it’s not the catastrophe

I am not expecting the BlackBerry to be so messed up as The BlackBerry OS is so easy so I am surprised when i see the hourglass now and then hope they solve the issue on the priority basis

In fact? Since the OS is all regarding the UI correct? Plus according to WHO is the OS easy? It is yet extra difficult than iOS. Perhaps yet Android. iOS has not whatever thing. In any way still the Mail app It doesn't do no matter which for 15 minutes. Then unexpectedly pulls info. Push email? No.

We obtain it. You don't akin to the BlackBerry bold 9900. Discontinue spoiling it for everybody as well like you said in a different post.

That is just the low in feature phone that is released for the people who want that kind of phone wish for to buy lower end, low cost phones

Android phone contain the similar thing disgusting.

In my opinion the 1.2 GHz is hardly sufficient to take care of this hungry OS 7, can't picture how 800 MHz would be sufficient

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    In my opinion the 1.2 GHz is hardly sufficient to take care of this hungry OS 7, can't picture how 800 MHz would be sufficient
    you are not looking on the main aspect 800 MHz will be enough for all new BlackBerry curve as they don’t have any touchscreens display and have lower and fair bit smaller screen resolution so using them , its okay, no require for the discussion still. In fact ever been outer of the U.S.? The BlackBerry Curve is tremendously famous in another country. Here in Mexico City, 7 out of 10 cell phone owners are making the use a BlackBerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    you are not looking on the main aspect 800 MHz will be enough for all new BlackBerry curve as they don’t have any touchscreens display and have lower and fair bit smaller screen resolution so using them , its okay, no require for the discussion still. In fact ever been outer of the U.S.? The BlackBerry Curve is tremendously famous in another country. Here in Mexico City, 7 out of 10 cell phone owners are making the use a BlackBerry.
    The BlackBerry Curve is a huge vendor for RIM now in the UK and knock into the vital pay as you go market. Young people purchase it in their thousands, because of t to it being associate £200 for the handset simply and having BBM. The Bold and Torch are far above the ground end phone and by itself, are mostly sell on contract the greater part of mobile users in the majority of the world and this together with here in the UK are not on agreement. RIM possible con to not serve that market it’s the just thing keeping Nokia available, as they've unsuccessful in the Smartphone market.