Thread: My BlackBerry Curve 9360 TRACKPAD are feeling loose and wiggles

My BlackBerry Curve 9360 TRACKPAD are feeling loose and wiggles

Not certain if this is usual. The last BlackBerry I had was the go round then I got i-Phone. I just bought the BlackBerry Curve 3G last weeks from Canada but now that the latest one is out I exchanged it nowadays for the BlackBerry 9360. It's pleasant but the keyboard will take several getting used to because it's very flat. Anyhow, I noticed the trackpad sense wiggles and loose. The Curve 3G it didn't shift it was extremely firm. On this one I can roughly pivot it in either way as well as shift it. Not certain if that's usual or not. Took over an hour to swap over the 3G for this one so don't desire to have to go back as they seem like they don't be acquainted with what they are doing. If it becomes a problem, does somebody know how RIM's guarantee works in Canada? I know with my I-Phone 4 I just demand service online and Apple ships me a box etc. If in three months or six months I have a problem with it can I send it reverse to RIM or do I have to contract with Virgin? Or is this standard?

Re: My BlackBerry Curve 9360 TRACKPAD are feeling loose and wiggles

Mine wiggles a small but not to the point you seem to be illumination so it may be an matter, not certain. This is my first BlackBerry. The appraisal on front page says that BlackBerry 9360 has outstanding built excellence....possibly it’s just your bad coincidence....get it replaced.

This scares me:/ Seems further than a hardly any people are having troubles with the trackpad. If sufficient people find fault do you think they'll go reverse and apply a fix? Should I wait until the BlackBerry 9360 has been out an only some months to grab one, in the hopes that they'll repair it in manufacture?

My answer is about surely not ... the BlackBerry 9780 had keyboard problems and even after a year after release even latest models have the difficulty... or expand it... so for a repair i don’t think that’s incident... and i went and checkered out additional phones... seems that the looser trackpad (compared to other models) is standard....i now expect it doesn’t totally become loose.