Thread: HTC vigor vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime

HTC vigor vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime

I need to buy best smartphone that works for internet surfing and video game task. After reading few articles I decided to choose best smartphone between HTC vigor and Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime. I need complete step by step comparison that works to select the best device between these mobile phones. The comparison should be related to the processor, screen with several other necessary points. Thanks in advance.

Re: HTC vigor vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime

This week brings a massive day of announcements for equally massive Android Smartphones. This both mentioned smartphone provide the android OS versions. The dual-core 1.2GHz processor is present on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime Android smartphone and it will be suitable to perform any complicated type of task. Few example is to be as internet surfing, online application for video chatting and many more things. Hence I think use the Samsung Galaxy Nexus prime smartphone onto your system. It works well.

Samsung is really starting to look like it is running away with the Android smartphone manufacturer competition. Talking of the display, if you like saturated colors and exceptionally deep blacks, then it’s a great display overall. Hence in result you can found that the screen will be work more gracefully onto it. Number of video is play smoothly onto this smartphone. If these specs prove to be correct, then the Nexus Prime will surely be an impressive device.

This HTC Vigor provide Dual 1.5 core GHz processor while Samsung Nexus Prime offers 1.2 Ghz / 1.5 Ghz dual core processor. Hence if you think processor this mobile phone gives much difference then there is no such thing happen onto it. There’s no doubt that the Nexus Prime will go head to head with the HTC vigor mobile phone. I think you need to check more things related to this both the smartphone.

The Samsung Nexus Prime comes with outstanding 4.6 inches Super AMOLED in addition display. While the HTC Vigor provide 4.3 inches capacitive touch screen. Verizon’s most anticipated phones have at last shown up in black and green on Cellebrite.

The HTC Vigor is rumored to launch October 13 or October 20, and the Nexus Prime is rumored to be November 3. The Vigor should be the first of these devices to hit store shelves. Hence if you immediately want smartphone then new HTC Vigor available in market otherwise wait for some time. I hope that this will be work to fix your major comparison problem.

The Samsung galaxy nexus prime will run Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, but on the hardware front. Hence there much more possibility that this mobile OS will be work well and the response come onto this mobile phone at the time of running any complex application is best. I think you need to wait some time to buy this best mobile phone. I think the Samsung galaxy nexus prime smartphone is best as compared to the other regarding any other issues.

The Samsung GALAXY Nexus is the first phone to run Android Ice Cream Sandwich and it’s the machine that carriers have in their stores to move your contacts from old mobile phone to new one. Just like HTC never dissatisfies it customers when it comes to camera. It provides high 8 megapixel camera as compared to the Samsung GALAXY Nexus. But few features is missing on this camera. Then Samsungs galaxy nexus is best.

Another key advantage of the Nexus Prime would be Samsung’s over clocked exynos chip at 1.5 GHz per core, and 50% faster GPU. Hence there will be not any application running compatibility issue arrives with this mobile phone. You can also get the reviews over the official site for solving this issue. Hence for more information you need to contact the official site expert person. They help to you for fixing such type of complicated issues and also they provide you the best reason why to buy specific smartphone.