Thread: Will free 20MB in 320MB internal ROM of Sony Xperia Neo V affect Performance?

Will free 20MB in 320MB internal ROM of Sony Xperia Neo V affect Performance?

As per the title suggest that I have use Sony Xperia Neo V smartphone for internet surfing and video gaming purpose. 320MB internal ROM memory available present on this mobile phone and now only 20MB of memory is remaining. Should it affected to my mobile phone performance. If yes, then please suggest me some process that works to increase free memory of this internal ROM. Thanks for any help.

Re: Will free 20MB in 320MB internal ROM of Sony Xperia Neo V affect Performance?

Yes...the low internal ROM memory will be work to reduce the system performance and in that case we need to increase this memory in any case. This is necessary because most of the mobile application need extra memory space. Hence we need to get free memory onto this mobile phone. Mostly this performance reducing strategy will depend on the application that you already installed on your system.

Re: Will free 20MB in 320MB internal ROM of Sony Xperia Neo V affect Performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Yes...the low internal ROM memory will be work to reduce the system performance and in that case we need to increase this memory in any case. This is necessary because most of the mobile application need extra memory space. Hence we need to get free memory onto this mobile phone. Mostly this performance reducing strategy will depend on the application that you already installed on your system.
    In this case, you need to transfer all the unnecessary application of the mobile phone memory to the SD card space. This will be work to fix your performance issue and work to run the mobile phone in decent performance. You need to use App 2 SD that helps you to get more free internal phone storage space.

I also think that this application is being work to do this task in simple way. In that mobile phone first you need to install this App 2 SD application and then run it on your smartphone. It shows you the number of application present on the internal ROM. Then you can use the application moving strategy that works to do move all selected application from internal ROM to SD card. This process work to increase the memory space of the internal ROM by avoiding such unnecessary application.

You can also do this in simple way without using any third party applications. The step is to be as open Settings->Applications->Installed applications and discover the app you would like to move to SD card. Select it and choose "Move to memory card". Hence try this and check the result on this mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    You can also do this in simple way without using any third party applications. The step is to be as open Settings->Applications->Installed applications and discover the app you would like to move to SD card. Select it and choose "Move to memory card". Hence try this and check the result on this mobile phone.
    Yes. There is the choice present onto the setting menu that works to transfer application to sd card but it not apply to all applications. But some limitations also apply on this mobile phone and this is to be as few application such as mobile OS application can’t been work to do this task.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Yes. There is the choice present onto the setting menu that works to transfer application to sd card but it not apply to all applications. But some limitations also apply on this mobile phone and this is to be as few application such as mobile OS application can’t been work to do this task.
    I try this task using the app2SD application and must say that there are no such restrictions applied onto this application. I have rooted my mobile phone and also the SD card I used with this mobile phone is being previously partitioned. Hence my suggestions would be use this application and check the result.

Be careful to do this application moving task. There is much possibility that some apps won’t work to move to SD card due to some internal reason. In such complex situation you need to contact the official site expert person. Expert has good knowledge about it and in this type of complicated issues we need to take expert advice. Try this thing and apply instructions as per mentioned by official site expert person.