Thread: Sub-par hardware in Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

Sub-par hardware in Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

I've been noticing many blowbacks on what numerous are bearing in mind sub-par specifications for the Galaxy Nexus. I'm not certain it merits as much analysis as it's receiving
    • Processor---1.2 GHz isn't 1.5 and it is produced from the outdated SGX540 GPU
    • Camera- only 5 MP isn't 8. When I looked at the Sample pictures they doesn’t seems like mind-blowing

Those appear to be the 2 main complaints at the moment. Furthermore, I confess my hardware information isn't as in deepness as a few others. So I wanna hear more from you.

Re: Sub-par hardware in Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

These days we have been deluged with rumors about Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwiches) and an alleged Nexus Prime. All of us were expecting this for 11 months an official presentation. Unfortunately, Samsung and Google have decided to postpone the presentation of the new Google mobile and the new version of Android indefinitely.

After all those rumors, there are some things that we are quite sure. Thus the screen set at 4.65 inches, with some of that space is reserved for the navigation buttons on the screen (a feature in Ice Cream Sandwich). The unit will not be much longer than the Nexus S, but a little wider, according to the FCC. The chipset is probably the TI OMAP4460, but whether the clock speed of the CPU now at 1.2 GHz or 1.5 GHz is put is still uncertain.

The screen of the device has a Super AMOLED screen HD. The camera back is very likely 5MP, but would be of high quality. The presence of an NFC chip is a certainty, since this is a focus of Google's Ice Cream and Sandwich new NFC capabilities entails. The device is similar to the Nexus S and the display is bent. The aforementioned specifications of Boy Genius Report seem finally good to sit around.

This looks pretty neat, but not really skin off your feet. Especially the processor and the camera cannot even keep up with my S2 Galaxy - but of course like the NFC chip and the huge display.

I think that this is the phone One cannot compare. First the processor will be a TE, not a right as the Samsung S2 Galaxy. Second the number of megapixels is not everything. As an example: The Bionic makes it objectively worse pictures than the Nexus 1, in spite of a chip with higher resolution.

Quite apart from appearance, there are also other rumors to the next Nexus smartphone, because the guys at Droid Life have an alleged email from Verizon, which contains various launch dates were obtained. Here is a "Samsung Prime" is mentioned, which as the successor of a "batch" To appear in October 27. I am a little disturbed at the model name; although it could also be just as good that it has in the e-mail simply forget the "nexus". Who knows ...

And again it seems a little bit of Nexus Prime to have been leaked. Several blogs bring in agreement that picture! On the screen a resolution of 1184x720 can be seen, but that means only the active area of the display. With the status bar at the top and the soft touch buttons at the bottom to get to 1280x720 pixels at a screen size of 4.6 inches. The ppi (pixels per inch) is 320 which is a very good value. Furthermore, it will bring high-definition quality at 720p. The complete lack of hardware buttons can also infer IceCream Sandwich.

After Samsung has even introduced the Galaxy S II as "pimped" version with 2x1.5 GHz, I also think that the Nexus will have prime this CPU. Expensive way or it's done for me - the beginning of the Nexus S, and now I have been buying back a new nexus.

If true, this might be the mobile phone to have. The bowed glass show sounds cool, except the huge size as well as resolution of huge display is further impressive. In addition, having 32GB of internal storage as well as NFC (Google Wallet) would be extremely cool if it's a Nexus, it will completely be Android mobile phone knowledge pure, and afterward it will not have many custom users interface tacked on. This mobile phone can be a Verizon restricted inside the U.S., except we do not up till now recognize that for certain