Thread: Tom Tom Go 1050 verdict are not so good

Tom Tom Go 1050 verdict are not so good

I just bought my new TomTom Go 1050 last month. After using the device after purchase I found out that the device really is a disappointing . what I found out that the this device has not stand up to expectation with my previous device . This device I may just call it pathetic because of its many dis functioning features . the functionality of the device has really made me disappointed , the quality of the map and accuracy are quite poor . what do you think guys …especially who are using the TomTom Go 1050.

Re: Tom Tom Go 1050 verdict are not so good

Actually I am using with the TomTom 720 and which I am happy with the device . I know it is not the latest device but I am happy with the device . And about the go 1050 device I have heard from my friend who is already using it and really not happy with the device.

This device really have many drawbacks and I have a very bad experience with the device . I don’t think many users are happy with the device . the device maps are not accurate , speed cameras audible warning issue , and I would say there are many more other issue regarding the device . I would suggest all user that they should really not go for buying the device . as the sdevice faetuers functions are not working as per said. And even the TomTom customer support care services are poor . whenever you try to call them you have to wait for a long time.

Its not with only go 1050 device , but the problem is having with the other device also . I am using the go 1005 device and the even I am facing the similar problem , what happens to my device is that the my device turns to night instead of showing me with the day . by seeing this I was amazed with this device .

I really had the different experience with my go 1050 device . when going at the night my device went down dim and was unable to see the display . I was unable to see the light sensor on my device . I must say that this is very disgusting for the device and for the user . I also must mention that the rote guiding is also down . I must say that the people who thinking of buying the device for them I would suggest you that don’t go for buying the device since I the device verdict is not good .

Actually I was going to buy the TomTom 1050 device . but after my friends review about the device I just changed my mind and am not buying the device .

I had bought the TomTom go 1050 device and according to me the device is working fine and don’t have any problem . the display of the screen is just working fine , they have also provided with the good feature , where yiou can manually change the colors for the day and night . the maps quality and accuracy are good . and I must say that this device has helped me a lot and I should say that the TomTom 1050 is just a good for buying the device.

I have bought the TomTom go 1050 in past few months and got many issues regarding the device. And by this I have really got frustrated with it. I want to know if the device is working fine then why my TomTom go 1050 turns off automatically by itself.

Yeah exactly that's what i was thinking about the same because i have already used the one that you have mentioned in the title, in fact you should try to make use of another hardware rather than this one. don't know what could be he problem with this device as it seems that all the technical specification are quite good but still having problem.