Thread: Jailbreak Kindle after upgrading to version 3.3

Jailbreak Kindle after upgrading to version 3.3

I am soon going to update my Amazon Kindle board firmware. The new version is 3.3. After the upgrade I want to jailbreak the device. I don’t know whether it is possible for this new device or not. if possible do you think that it is the right thing to do with the Kindle. Can anyone suggest me about this? Also tell me what is the safe way to jailbreak the device?

Re: Jailbreak Kindle after upgrading to version 3.3

Users who have jailbreak and hack screensavers confirm that these options are fully operational in their Kindles. The problem will arise for those who want to install any new feature that will surely hack is impossible with the version change.

I just upgraded to version 3.3 to jailbreak and hack screensaver applications and fonts. During the installation is loaded once the bar and then restarted to continue the upgrade, at the bottom right is stage 1 / 4, take a few minutes and reboot one last time before you have updated our kindle 3 (Take your time) . It worked perfectly, no risk from jailbreak and it still works, that removes the locations of the page, I listed the page numbers will be because the book I have not brought their built-in metadata. Otherwise perfect, I am delighted with the Kindle, a greeting.

You can download the firmware 3.3 for the kindle page 3 from Amazon. The changes primarily affect staff how to manage documents and synchronization, voice navigation and anything else you do not itemize. If someone downloads the update is welcome comments on the changes that will appreciate.

Perform the jailbreak on 'Amazon Kindle 3.3 does not bring the same benefits of Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad, however, someone might be interested in having your own fully customizable Kindle. The jailbreak for Amazon Kindle 3 is also compatible with the previous model of the Kindle and allows you to enable Internet connectivity via USB, install and use different fonts and custom screensavers.

In order to do jailbreak, simply duplicate the relating bin file to your Kindle onto the root of USB drive. After that, head over to Settings, push Menu, and pick Update Your Kindle. There is no require to uninstall more seasoned version of jailbreak, as the installer will mechanically uninstall all past forms of jailbreak, with the exception of NiLuJe's break. This will permit you to institute tradition upgrades hacks on top of official overhauls from Amazon Kindle.