Thread: Worst service and support ever for TomTom GO LIVE 1000

Worst service and support ever for TomTom GO LIVE 1000

It has been two weeks now I am getting no response from the technical support regarding the device that I have purchased in fact I am so annoyed right now that I feel that I have actually wasted the money in getting that device it is totally useless to me, and no technical support .I have decided now that I will never purchase any TomTom device in my life and will not recommend it to anyone. What do you guys feels about it I would really like to know about you people response

Re: Worst service and support ever for TomTom GO LIVE 1000

That is really been annoying I hope your quarry get sorted soon did you contact the support team another time to see what happen there.

I have given back to the store, they have to send away for the evaluation, which I am hoping and feel pretty confident the device fail again, and in accordance with the laws of our consumption, then I will be entitled to reimbursement or equivalent. I cannot wait to get rid of It and oh yeah you should hear this i forgot to mention, the evaluation might occupy to 4 weeks, that will acquire 6 months of be the owner of a GPS that hasn’t work properly since day 1.

4 week of assessment that ridicules don’t TomTom make out about their own gadget? Hope it get solved as soon as possible

Need to say, I am in the similar place and mine is at present in the procedure of going back for a repayment. however I don't believe they will discover though, just imagine that we are being a pain.

Even I have given back a XXL540tm TomTom buy online, the item was return a month ago and have not yet acknowledged my reimbursement. TomTom customer support is awful. People who work the phones are nice and do their best, however the reek at the back them people who compose things happen. I'm a fan of Garmin now and by no means return to TomTom

I've a default just three voices in my 1005 and the French one don’t yet work.

The response stays till download it when accessible. Great!

I have the same opinion I'm on grasp with the support I mean. I buy an XXL 540WTE in July that didn’t work. He send in late July and received a renewal of a retail model. certainly I refuse. I send back the early , however it take awaiting more time , after many phone calls to get an email say they were sending a substitute. certainly, as TomTom, once more it was the error, the gadget less at the present, some supervisor says that the correct model is send, we'll observe. I no longer include it for a trip that we wanted. With TomTom

Do they presently expect people quit and stay? Is it so rigid to do the job?

To add a little balance, I bought a 1000 Europe go through a popular auction site, like a defective unit not live services says it is working - so I took a gamble and bought it for £ 100 which have quickly updated using MTT and the unit connected to the mobile network it relates to a new account, I emailed support with serial numbers, SIM card, etc details which rose to a phone call and a very useful person today has enabled SIM card, created Live Services from today, and has added a new map update is downloaded and pushed the team today with no problem . A quick copy of a device saves. Ov2 my 1005 and is working perfectly. On this occasion, TT did was absolutely perfect , even the employee stayed on the call as the boot device and connected it was determined in the end as if it had been successful. Regardless of the problems many have with the device performance and fully understand how the problems are enormous for many users who have suffered losses camera issue but he deserves credit, today went further, perhaps rare, but excellent.

I have bought a GO730 on 2010 of march it worked well for about 3 months, and then start to turn the screen itself making it impossible to see the instructions on the screen. I've been on the reset line down loaded all kinds of items from them, be restored again and do everything he told me to do. I'm so glad I bought a more expensive unit I bought years ago NOT cheap! The cheap works well, the 730 has been on my desk as TomTom support cannot help me, and now I've been so sick of them cannot even "pay" TomTom for repair. After a year do not touch and do not and will not help you with places to take them to be fixed. Somebody help me or give me an idea, TomTom won

In the event of his considering working for 3 months you would have to demonstrate through their documents did not even make the time that your device was under warranty and he believes his right to any assistance or replacement. The problem is that it is 1 / 2 years later.

There a lot of people have run through the same way, some have had their fixed or fixed, some were issued an RMA number and returned theirs, some unresolved issues, etc. is that most had their problem no particular 18-month period. If you can prove you had the issue before your warranty has expired call and be persistent, many have come TomTom to rectify this situation, it cannot hurt to try

Read some of the issues relevant to your device, there are solutions to the screen cover, sometimes they work. If / when you contact TomTom, be persistent and firm but not belligerent, there is a unique circumstance, if you are rude will not get any help to try, see what becomes I