Thread: In my Kindle 3 the Typing Notes Keeps Freezing

In my Kindle 3 the Typing Notes Keeps Freezing

Please help me as soon as possible. Whenever I type a note now in a book, when a few lines the interface freezes up and I for the most part lack the capacity to recovery the note. Any plans? I have Kindle 3. Much obliged to you in development.

Re: In my Kindle 3 the Typing Notes Keeps Freezing

I think it is resulting from the fact that it has a clash in the middle of keeping in touch with files to unite the note or highlight those files for the quest role. It appears to me that now and then the Kindle 'neglects' to invigorate the screen now and again when that happens and has all the earmarks of being frozen. I now prod the Menu button one time when I think my K2 is frozen and after that hold up a few moments (a few or several moments) to see if my K2 is totally frozen or just working exceptionally inefficiently. That has safeguarded me from a considerable few restarts. Additionally, I attempt to recall the Home page occasionally when I am joining a few notes or highlights with the intention that I lose fewer notes assuming that I do should restart.

The way that when I attempt to erase a bookmark my K3 freeze this is why I chosen to get a brand new Touch. I miss having the ability to take/make notes like I did with my K2. Confidently, they will have rectified the situation with the Touch.

In the event that you observe the freeze whenever it happens you would be able to press space a second time. By reason of the majority of the freezes happen at the close of expressions I type, depending on if I type moderate enough I'll discover the cursor not moving in reaction to pressing space, and can unfreeze it by pressing space again. At the same time there have in addition been solidifies that appear to happen at random, as when I'm in the process of moving the cursor case in point.

I try not to know assuming that it will accommodate, but I have I observed that now and again my K2 is not positively frozen, it actually appeared to disregard to invigorate the screen. In the event that I press Menu the menu shows up. When I press Menu a second time, the screen refreshes.

You might as well utilize the Kindle feedback email addressto let them know or run over to Kindle Customer Support and click the 'contact us' button. They cannot alter it and won't even chip away at it if they don't have prior experience with it.

It in addition happens when you make documentations and when I book check a page then afterward attempt to erase the book stamp. It is so troublesome to do the highlighting I've given up highlighting in my non-fiction books and moreover making notes and utilizing the bookmark offer. I have told Amazon Kindle CS a couple of times and the responses were that no individual else had reported it. I don't lose my collections or have them reordered following I need to do a restart to get it to "unfreeze" but the collection in which the book I was perusing is in invariably moves to the precise finish of my collections account.