Thread: Access point gets deleted automatically in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

Access point gets deleted automatically in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

From last some days I am experiencing problem in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone. In my mobile phone access points get deleted automatically. I don’t know what is causing this issue but this problem is really frustrating for me. If any one has solution doe this issue then please help me.

Re: Access point gets deleted automatically in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

You have to delete all the setting related to the internet from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have ask for the internet setting for your operator service and then save it again. Now check whether same problem is coming or not.

I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by resetting your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone. Before you reset your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone you have to connect the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V with your computer or laptop and after connecting it with your computer or laptop you have to take open the PC companion software and then you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone. Now after taking the backup you have to continue with the backup process in your mobile phone.

To reset your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V you have to go to the setting from the main menu and after going in to the setting you have to select the privacy option and then you have to select the reset option. Now after that you have to reset the phone and after resetting the phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

You can also try to solve this issue by inserting the other SIM card in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone and ater inserting the other SIMC card in your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. Sometimes due to SIM card also this type of problem can take place and that is the reason why I am suggesting this solution.

I have tried all the possible setting in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo V device and I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V with no luck.

After that I have also tried the other SIM card and with other SIM card every thing worked fine. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

You have to go to the settings in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone and then you have to go to the Sony Ericsson and then you have go to the internet setting in your mobile phone and then see whether it helps you or not.

Well according to me you should look on the internet for the software of your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V. if there is update for the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone is available then you have to install the updates in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V and after updating the mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Thank you so much for helping me problem solved after updating the software of the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V. first I connected the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V with my PC and then open the PC companion then downloaded the updates and installed it.