Thread: Fluctuating sound in Sony Xperia neo V

Fluctuating sound in Sony Xperia neo V

In my Sony Xperia neo V mobile phone I have recently installed Skype in my mobile phone and after that whenever I do call from the Skype in my mobile phone at that time it Sound was coming clearly and after that suddenly loudness gets decreased. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Fluctuating sound in Sony Xperia neo V

Does it happen while calling from the Skype only or this problem occurs while calling without Skype also? If the problem is occurring without Skype also then problem is with the Device only otherwise problem is with the Skype in your mobile phone.

If this problem is coming with the Skype application only then you have to first check the setting of the Skype in your mobile phone and after choking the setting you have to also confirm that whether volume is not low. If all the settings are ok in the Skype application and then also same problem is occurring then you have to uninstall the Skype from your mobile phone and after uninstalling the Skype from your mobile phone you have to restart the phone. Now after restarting the mobile phone you have to install the Skype aghain in your mobile phone and after installing the Skype in menu in your phone you have to try to call again and then check whether same problem is coming or not, I think after trying this trick your problem will surly get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know

Have you downloaded the application from the official site of the Skype or you have download the Skype from the android market? If you get the Skype from the Android market then install the Skype from the official site and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Well tir problem is not only coming with the Skype application only but sometimes while doing normal call also same thing happens. I have tried many solutions with no luck.

If any one facing the same problem and have solution then please help me.

As you have mentioned that you are facing this issue in your Sony Xperia neo V device without Skype also that ios why I would like to tell you that first check your mobile phone by inserting the headphone and after inserting the headphone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you get the same issue with the head pone also then there might be something wrong with the mobile software or hardware. If everything works fine with the headphone then it is speaker problem in your mobile phone.

It looks like problem is with the mobile software/Firmware and that is why you should try to solve this issue by repairing the software. To repair the software you have to do following steps.
    • First connect the mobile phone with computer.
    • After that open the PC companion software.
    • Now click on the support zone.
    • After that you have to click on the update.
    • After that select the repair option and then check whether same issue is coming or not

According to me there is a problem with the speaker in your Sony Xperia neo V and you need to repair the mobile phone. First visit the Sony Ericsson service center and repair your Sony Xperia neo V. now after repairing the device all the things will start working fine.

I have one solution for this problem. Many times doing the software update can also fix this type of issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should update the mobile phone first and after updating the mobile pone you have to check what the situation is.