Thread: Music player starts while answering call in Sony Xperia neo V

Music player starts while answering call in Sony Xperia neo V

Hi friends there is weird problem in my mobile phone. I am using Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone from last some days and whenever I get call and I try to answer the call at that time music player gets started automatically. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Music player starts while answering call in Sony Xperia neo V

Well according to me you have place the music player widget near the swipe lock in your mobile phone and that is why whenever you try to receive the call at that time music player in your mobile phone get started automatically. You need to change the place of the widget and then your problem will get solved.

In your Sony Xperia neo V mobile phone are using the music player which comes along with the mobile phone, I mean to say default music player or you are using any other music player application from the android market. If you are using the stock music player then there might be something wrong with the your Sony Xperia neo V but if you are suing the music player which is downloaded from the android market and then you are facing this problem then there might be something with that application.

What you have to do is, first go to the applications in your Sony Xperia neo V mobile phoneand then you need to first delet this application from your mobile phone and after deleting the application from your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming while answering a call or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

There was similar problem occurred in my mobile phone also and after that I have tried many solution to get rid of this issue and but after that also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have done the restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting in my mobile phone all the things started working fine. You can also try to fix the problem by resetting the setting.

There is no music player widget on my home screen. I was using music player application in my mobile phone which I have removed from my Sony Xperia neo V after referring your post. Now after that also I am still facing the same problem.

I have also tried to fix this issue by resetting my mobile phone and after that also still same thing is happening with my mobile phone.

As you have mentioned that after trying the above solution also you are facing the same issue then I will suggest you have to repair the software/firmware and after doing that your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to repair the software/firmware of you mobile phones then you have to first connect your mobile phone with your laptop or computer and then you have to open the PC Companion software and check whether your mobile phone is connected or not. Now after that you have to click on Support Zone in PC companion software and then you have to click on the update and after clicking on the update you have to click on the repair and after that repair the device and then your problem might get solved.

If you don’t have PC companion software in your computer the you can download that form the official site of the sony ericsson and then you have to install it in your laptop/computer.

If repairing does not help to solve this issue then you have to try to solve this issue by updating the software in your Sony Xperia neo V and after doing that your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.