Thread: Download ebook reader for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Download ebook reader for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

From the past few days I have been trying to download Mobipocket ebook reader onto my Xperia Neo using my PC and looks like to be taken in the region of in circles. Can somebody help as I come across the support function does not appear to be functioning correctly.

Re: Download ebook reader for Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

It seems to me that the Mobipocket ebook reader is not companionable with the Android phones. The following are the platforms supported:
    • Windows PC
    • Blackberry
    • Windows Mobile
    • Symbian
    • Palm OS
    • Dedicated e-paper devices

Aldiko is one of the e-book readers most traditional in the Market and also one of the most complete. It has support for ePub and PDF, save those that are protected by DRM. We add new e-books through the SD card or through the memory of our device, add new catalogs or purchase securities in its portfolio built (almost all are in English), having a careful reading interface clean and easy to read. It also has the ability to add markers. Aldiko is a complete e-book reader that is available in two versions: a free and a premium.

A couple of months ago sony told you that it was about to launch on the Android Market and its application in Apple Store e-book reader. The launch was scheduled for December but apparently there must have been some minor setback, because the app is currently only come now and Android!

Are you downloading applications using the PC companion? PC Companion software acts like a portal meant for Sony Ericsson and operator functions as well as apps, for example updates of mobile phone software, connections toward online services meant for the user as well as technical assistance along with guidance Sony Ericsson user. You can download and put in additional apps when they are made accessible by Sony Ericsson otherwise the operator.

To read e-books you have described above is not necessarily an e-reader. This special World Android is about applications that enable e-books to read on your Android device. I myself am very happy to read on my T-Mobile G1.

The e-book reader aReader contains only supports txt files. PDF support would come quickly, but they promise a long time. The disadvantage of plain text is that it is not possible to include e.g. italic text display. Now you probably think that this is not very important. I myself was also considered that it would fall into, but once seen the difference between a decent text formatting and no, it was nevertheless disappointing.

The functionality of aReader is rather scanty. You can book on your SD card and put the program from loading. There is no night mode available. A night mode allows you with a touch of the background color of the black book to make the font color and light. That way you can sit in the dark reading. If you want to do in aReader, you manually set the background and foreground color to adjust.