Thread: what are the steps to connect internet with my sony Xperia neo v to desktop pc using USB

what are the steps to connect internet with my sony Xperia neo v to desktop pc using USB

I am using the sony xperia neo v and I want to connect to the internet using the USB to my pc . but I don’t know the procedure how it is done . As I am new to the this type of things and don’t have much idea about it . if anyone know about it just let me know which would ease my work and as it is urgent for me to know this .

re: what are the steps to connect internet with my sony Xperia neo v to desktop pc using USB

If you are unaware about the setting and want to know how can you connect to the internet then follow this instruction:
    First go to your menu ==> then go to your phone setting ==> there you go to the wireless and networks ==> after going there you can see the option “ Tethering & portable hotspot” ==> then go to “USB tethering” click it and now connect your USB cable with the desktop or laptop and you can transfer the data by usb.

re: what are the steps to connect internet with my sony Xperia neo v to desktop pc using USB

See as I am using the USB to connect my internet with my laptop and It is working well . Earlier I had the same problem with the connecting to the internet and I went on going with the settings in the phone but after that one of my friend suggested me to contact the service provider and they would provide you the settings to connect the internet. But before that you should activate internet on your phone . after doing that you should contact your service provider , they would provide you a manual setting which you should follow and after finishing with your settings with the phone you could connect your sony xperia neo v phone to the internet .

I am not able to sign-in my yahoo, twitter account in my PC. Actually I am trying to do this with my sony xperia neo v smartphone Which I am using it as a modem. But what happens is that the when I connect to the internet the error is displayed on my browser cannot connect to the server. I want to know why this happening . is this due to the firewall problem or some other problem. Should I change the firewall settings which is blocking me to connect to the internet.

I want to know are you able to connect to the other site like google , facebook or any other website.

Yes ..I am able to connect to the other website like google , facebook and all other site . but when I try to connect this website it tells me that the you are unable to connect the server . I don’t know what is the exact issue but I doubt that it is the firewall who is blocking the websites to connect.

Actually after getting the answer of yours I guess that you were right it is the firewall which is blocking your website to connect from . because if you are abl to connect to the other website and cannot connect to the this website which you Have mention then I can tell you that the issue is really with firewall. So try changing your firewall settings and if you have the internet security then I got to the firewall setting and try to unblock this sites and try connecting this websites and see if you can connect it or not.

If you want to connect to the internet using your sony xperia neo v then I would tell you should subscribe your internet on your phone from your service provider and then ask the setting from them and then you can connect easily to your pc with your sony xperia neo v phone

according to me connecting to the internet is easy there are three easy steps to connect your phone with the pc for internet :

1. subscribe the internet from your service provider.
    2. then contact your service provider for internet settings
    3 . then connect the USB with your sony xoeria neo/pro with the pc desktop and you are done with.