Thread: sony xperia Neo V lags in 32 GB SDHC

sony xperia Neo V lags in 32 GB SDHC

I am thinking of buying the smartphone of sony xperia neo v in the next month , But what I hear from my friend who are using it already . They say that the 32 GB SDHC lag while they are using the phone. So I want to know that the is the lagging issue is with the sony xperia neo v or all the other phones are having the problems with the 32 GB . can anyone having the knowledge clear my doubts because I am about to buy the phone and have the 32 GB so if the problem persist with the 32GB SDHC then suggest me some other solution .

Re: sony xperia Neo V lags in 32 GB SDHC

According to me the sony xperia neo v having the 32 GB does not create the lagging the phone . I am using the 32 GB SDHC in other phone and is working fine and I don’t have the problem and even the phone does not lag .

It depends upon on you how much data you keep on the phone . because if you feel the data full in you SDcard then I would tell that it will definitely lag your phone and it is not for the sony xperia neo v phones but for all the other phones . so if you want to stop lagging in your phone then I would tell you that you should not fill your whole card but should leave some space which will help you from lagging you phone .

I think you should go for the class 10 SDHC speed card where you can store your data faster. And transfer the date fast within the phone without lagging.