Thread: comparison of sony xperia neo v v/s sony xperia ray

comparison of sony xperia neo v v/s sony xperia ray

I am thinking of buying the sony xperia ray smart phone but when I searched for the latest smartphones from the sony , I found that the sony xperia neo v also comes with the good features . But I want to know the specifications and comparison of both the smartphones . do anyone has the idea of which smartphones when compared are better for buying and which smartphone should I go for .

Re: comparison of sony xperia neo v v/s sony xperia ray

I am using the sony xperia arc and according to me Sony are just awesum in making the Smartphones , I think you should really go for the sony xperia ray, the phone comes loaded with the full smart features . and if I would be buying the phone I would really go for the sony xperia ray instead of the sony xperia neo v.

The specification of the sony xperia neo v are as follows :-

General : 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    3G Network HSDPA 2100 - ST18i HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - ST18a

Display : Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touch screen,
    Size 480 x 854 pixels, 3.3 inches

Memory : Internal 1 GB , can be expanded upto 32GB , 512 MB RAM

Camera : Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,
    Secondary Yes
    Video Yes, 720p, video

Features : OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
    CPU 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset

Battery : Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 430 h (2G) , Up to 440 h (3G)
    Talk time Up to 6 h 50 min (2G) , Up to 7 h (3G)

After seeing the above specification of the sony xperia ray , I think that the phone is really worth buying. I would not miss the chance if I got it to buy as I am a huge fan of the sony and really love all the smartphone made from sony . as I have not seen the soany xperia neo v I cannot comment on which for buying . but would sure tell you that the sony xperia ray comes with the best feature as I have seen the phone.

I have searched both the smartphones on the internet , I guess the sony xperia ray comes with the good features and even sony neo v smartphone has the good features and I think it is best buying phone in this range . as the price of the sony xperia neo v is expeccted to have the price something around 18000rs and I think can be proved best smartphone in this segment . I think the sony xperia neo v is just a good option to buy for and it comes also with a good feature and I prefer you to go for the sony xperia neo v .

The specification of the sony xperia ray are as follows :-

General : 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    3G Network HSDPA 2100 - ST18i

Display : Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen,
    Size 480 x 854 pixels, 3.3 inches

Memory : Internal 1 GB , expandable up to 32GB , 512 MB RAM

Camera : Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,
    Secondary Yes

Features : OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
    CPU : 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset

Battery : Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 430 h (2G) / Up to 440 h (3G)
    Talk time Up to 6 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)

After seeing the both the comparison I will say that I would go for buying the sony xperia ray . but when compared the two phones I would say that both the phone comes with good features but there are more variations in the phones. The sony xperia ray has better features than the sony xperia neo v but the price of the sony xperia ray is far more then the sony xperia neo v . according to me when comparing with the two phones I see the price difference more then the any other features .

I totally agree with this , the sony xperia ray is preloaded with the handsome features but it also carry the more price . I guess that the when a phone carries with the more feature the price is also may definitely more , so I don’t think so it is quite fair compring the phone which have a large difference of features and the price

I will definetly go for buying the sony xperia neo v , as this phone fills the features which I am looking for and also comes in my price budget .

Before suggesting the phone for you , I want to ask you what is the budget of yours . because this both the phone carries different price and according carries the feature . if you don’t have more price budget then I would tell you that you should go for the sony xperia ray since it carries more good features with this price compared with the other brands . but if you don’t have the budget issue then I would tell you to go for the sony xperia ray where here the phone comes with the good features but for that you have to pay more price and it only possible when you don’t have the budget issue . so its upto you what you should go for because both the phobe carries good feature and both are good for buying it .

I must say that you should really go for the sony xperis neo v as it is coming with the low price and really has good features . so I will suggest you to go for the sony xperia neo v rather then going to the sony xperia pro.

I have read many reviews warning that text typing is very hard on Xperia Ray and it also doesn't have a dedicated camera shutter button.
    It means that you need to press the virtual button on the screen, which might result in a blur photo.

And being a photographer (whatever little knowledge I have) I can say that 8mp camera doesn't make much of a difference when compared with 5mp camera.
    Mostly megapixel number matters only when you are printing the photos on paper.