Thread: battery seems dead for the TomTom 1000 live

battery seems dead for the TomTom 1000 live

I am using the TomTom 1000 live but from past few weeks it seems there is a problem with my battery . when I try to plug out the device from the plug . the device shows me the battery is still is not charged and tells me the battery is emptied and need to be charged . but when I plugged it to the device it shows me the battery is full y charged . and sometimes what happens is that the battery meter shows me it is emptied and after sometimes when I see the battery it shows with some battery points . I think the battery of the 1000 live is dead.

Re: battery seems dead for the TomTom 1000 live

According to me the issue you are mentioning that you are not able to charge the battery and when charge the battery it still shows the battery emptied then I can definitely say that your battery is dead and need to change the battery.

I think the problem you are facing is that the battery is not working properly , I think you should follow some steps hope it might help you out . now what you have to do is that the turn OFF the navigation system and connect the USB cable to the device and now you can see that the light indicator which are provided to the device , now when you turn on the power you can see the red color powers up and when you the battery is charged it turns to green light . now if this happens then you battery is working properly . and your battery does not have any problem .

As you have said that the battery of your TomTom is not working properly, then I would suggest you to just go for the new battery instead of using with the old batteries. It will just cost you some bucks but you will be able to get the good battery life and your work will not halt.

As per my point of view you must try contacting the TomTom support care and see what is the problem , if they say that the problem is with the device then just repaired the device and if the problem is with the battery then try replacing the battery and see the device is working properly or not . I think this is the best way to find the exact solution for your device , just try doing this .