Thread: Unable to add second recipient to a message in Sony Xperia neo V

Unable to add second recipient to a message in Sony Xperia neo V

Hello friends, I am finding difficulty adding a second receiver of a message. After selecting a person, a list of 'mobile', 'email', 'work', etc. should appear selection, right? The first is fine, but the second receiver, repeatedly shows just 'work', 4 times or some other values. I do not see the other contact numbers. Is this a bug? So please tell me, thank you.

Re: Unable to add second recipient to a message in Sony Xperia neo V

I want to ask that after creating SMS, did you press MENU (hard right) to add the second receiver. I think you have not done it correctly and also you should get the proper way to do it, so you check it.

I have some of the steps to do it, so you better try the following steps and try it for you and also you will be able to do it. The steps are:
    • Select message option in the menu
    • In the message select the 'New Message'
    • As you select the new message then select 'Add Recipient'
    • As you select it then select 1st recipient and mobile number
    • Remain on the same and continue to Add the 2nd recipient selection and only 'work' show up; 3 rows. This recipient has work, home, and email.

So you better check it and try it and I think you will be able to get the 2nd recipient in the sending box, and you will be able to send the message to it.

In my case that shows at least 5 lines (mobile, work, home etc.) for the second receiver. Hope your problem is temporary and it will be solve with update of the phone.

I was also having the same problem and also I was thinking that it will be able to solve the problem with the firmware update. So you have to wait for the update, so as you get the update of the phone then you will have to download it and also you will be able to solve the problem. I am also waiting for the update to be released, so that I can solve the problem which I am having and also you are facing the same. So it is better to wait for the firmware update.

Hey everyone

What's up everyone? Just figured to make a little post to say hi. I am from Jersey, how about all of you?

Hi and Welcome to TA.

There is a separate section in this forum saying 'Introduce Yourself' you can write such messages over there.