Thread: 2505 Battery got drain on my tom tom navigator

2505 Battery got drain on my tom tom navigator

This Device has been dissatisfaction since from the day 1. Not simply was it unbelievably expensive, but behind only 5 months of use, the unit is revolving of every time my car charger become dislodge. Support is very unhelpful basically blaming me, and telling me they cannot troubleshoot the device since it does not explain as a drive on my PC. I don't think of this device ever performance up on my PC, which was an additional complaint, the lack of ability to modify this device through downloads

Re: 2505 Battery got drain on my tom tom navigator

I approved to let it charge all night on my pc. Support lady told me car charger only maintain current charge, and will not actually charge the unit. Amusing, it worked for 5 months. I don't be expecting it will work. Time will tell. Maybe I’ll acquire a reply to my support send which I send while I was on hold for a half an hour, twice. Not reaction really good quality concerning about tom-tom right now.

excellent destiny, to keep us all updated if you could as for the advice-giver she wants to look at their own site ,the chargers they sell undoubtedly state With this spare charger you can be sure your device is at all times fully charged while you drive. Simply plug the adapter into your vehicle’s power socket for quicker charging of any of your USB devices. Compatible with all USB, mini and micro USB devices.

Pleased to attend to you all sorted, it’s a disgrace you occasionally have to call them a hardly any time to finally get throughout to a employee that requirements to help, how greatly easier it would be if they be every one helpfull.They agreed to swap extract out too, but it's just sitting at TomTom. Since last month because they have no substitute to send! So nowadays I have nothing at all... thanks, TomTom After charging the unit overnight, the effect is the same. I called TomTom carry this morning and they were very supportive this time. They instantly agreed to exchange out the unit. I'm appreciative I finally got to deal with a occupation

I appreciate why Best Buy blocked carrying this model, and I expect I can get additional with them on this matter than I did with the TomTom Support woman who was busy talking downward to me. This is my 4th TomTom device, and I depend greatly on it, but after the august I just established, I believe Google Navigator is in my future.